• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ARK: Survival Evolved (Playstation 4)

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
ARK-Survival-Evolved.jpg

*Click the Twitch logo to check out my stream*

What is ARK?

As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame & breed the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!

The following features are in the game on its Day-1 Early Access release. We have many more aspects and refinements planned for the long-term development roadmap, and here's what you get to experience right now in ARK:

TameTrainBreedRide.png

Dinosaurs, Creatures, & Breeding! -- over 70+ currently at Early Access and 100+ planned for final release -- can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your Pet, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it. Pets, which can continue to level-up and consume food, can also carry Inventory and Equipment such as Armor, carry prey back to your settlement depending on their strength, and larger pets can be ridden and directly controlled! Fly a Pterodactyl over the snow-capped mountains, lift allies over enemy walls, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, tromp through an enemy base along a gigantic brontosaurus, or chase down prey on the back of a raging T-Rex! Take part in a dynamic ecosystem life-cycle with its own predator & prey hierarchies, where you are just one creature among many species struggling for dominance and survival. Pets can also be mated with the opposite gender, to selectively breed successive generations using a trait system based on recombinant genetic inheritance. This process includes both egg-based incubation and mammalian gestation lifecycles! Or put more simply, breed & raise Dino Babies!

ss_089d5e23480ec653e99ed2f9bafbd4cc1de0eaa3.600x338.jpg

ss_329a9ef9eb749ca230f25e6e702adb58d122fb7e.600x338.jpg

ss_ca70a5c41633c4ddf7e81c26824046fd8c966ddb.600x338.jpg

ss_2fd997a2f7151cb2187043a1f41589cc6a9ebf3a.600x338.jpg

orig_cce30f9f9cbc450dd82d1900fe986216.jpg

ARK-Survival-Evolved-Hunting-as-a-team-op.jpg

i have a ps4 ark looks a little complex so i didnt get it lol

yeah im watching your stream :D you playe planetside 2 too?

planetside 2 is on the free to play section right now im really into for honor with my rls

planetside 2 is on the free to play section right now im really into for honor with my rls
I played For Honor it is a ok game, will take some time getting use to playing it. If Planetside 2 is free maybe i'll download it tomorrow.

Hey Mythera what server are you on? Wanna join up together? I got a nice tribe on 276 pretty advanced but not an alpha or anything, got the game a few months ago. Got like 8 dragons, tons of other dinos. If you wanna play together let me know that would be cool.
Got a few war brontos, gigas and dragons I'm about to hatch later this week too.
I could get you a dragon and stuff (not sure how far you have made it in the game)

Back