• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Arkedenia RPG

XGRA

L33T
Reaction score
Arkedenia is looking forward to recruit 3 Gamemasters!
The server is currently online you can check the server here or access the website Arkedenia - Latest News

Application Form:

Code:
Name:
Experience:
Why?

Thanks!

Name: Dave
Experience: I have hosted several Otservers in the past since 7.1. Which is when I began Ot. I have been an allround helper on most otservers, just trying to help them upgrade their server for more players too.
Why?: Guess I could just help with the server. I would be an asset as I could basically do anything you want. I'd help with practically everything.

Name:Shadi
Job:mapper&scripter&
Note:I got The Best Helper Rank In 7 Server's If You Need Me In Your Server Just Add Me [email protected] I scripted many times but not pro in that and im nice mapper and 100% For Helping people.

Name: kevin
Experience: i been gm on deathcore, newmilenium, tuloable this ots had from 70 up to 200 players
Why?
i got free time since i do my homework in school and looking for something to do with it

My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be found at the following link. More indepth persoanlly... Hit me up with a PM for contact information, thanks man

Hell, i'll just add this in for everyones else sake...
Name: Austin W
Experience: -more described in my application but well experinced. I'll also add im a retired mapper so if needed I can help out in that department heh
Why? Because i've been there having my own ot with the stressfullness of doing it all yourself,me there to take off a part of the pressure and insure your trust as a staff member, basically.

Last edited:
Name: Fernando
Experience: about 5-6 years since 2003
Why? Well, maybe you think that becuase of I'm mexican I can't speak english properlly but I can and maybe if a mexican player logs in and he doesn't know how to speak english I can help him, I can turn english to spanish without problems and I can turn spanish to english too. And I like to help, and I know how to work in a RPG server.

Thank you =) Good luck all!

Name:Cole

Location Sweden

Experience:
I've been playing ot for about 7 years now and i really think i can do lots of work.

Why?
I really think it would be lot of fun, And i think i could help the community with their problems.

Name: Cesar
Experience: owning ot from 7.6 to 8.42 by my self
Using commands on players only if they are bug or traped with map bugs
Don't let players intimidate or convence me with free items and
I am a good mapper and monsters maker and a little of script my english is not that good no one is perfect.
Why?
Help Server improve i am in college and work in my day off nothing to do i can help you out in any updates i know from 7.6 - 8.42
I just want team work i like to do team work thats all i like to work with people that know what they doing so i dont have to explain them what they have to do with the scripts,monster,ect every one knows how it suppose to be and get it how we want it.

Name: Alex
(In-Game): Elvang
Experience: I know the difference between right and wrong, I can make decisions based on both sides, and use proof to prove innocence and guilt.
Why? Ultimate answer to this question? Why not? Otherwise, I have time to spend on your server helping out.

Back