• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Arrow and other slots

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, im using tfs 1.3 based on 8.60 , there is things i want to change but i dont know how or where.

Now i cannot put like money or shield on arrow slot , i want to make possible to put any item here like before on 7.4-8.0

All other slots, i have a problem, if on ground is shield, and i have equiped shield, and i want to swap shield from ground, picking shield from ground on droping on my shield slot to replace my shield, but i cant do. And its with all items like this/slots How i can fix it ? ( its like 7.4-8.0 i guess )

Hopefully i explain it well,
Thanks in advance

in config.lua there is an option called: classicEquipmentSlots = false change this value to true and then you can use your two hands for any item
:O so this line was about it :O Il try it , thanks !
Post automatically merged:

in config.lua there is an option called: classicEquipmentSlots = false change this value to true and then you can use your two hands for any item
Fixed issue about arrow slot but not about swaping items

I have shield on me, i want put shield from ground on shield slot, i want to put and that it replace the shield from ground, so from ground goes to slot i drop, and from slot goes to ground.i think there was like this at 7.4-8.0

Last edited:
Do you want it to work like this gif?
If yes then Evil Puncker's changes above works and the changes on the thread I mentioned works (same code)

Do you want it to work like this gif?
If yes then Evil Puncker's changes above works and the changes on the thread I mentioned works (same code)
YESSSSSS.

So in this post , you show is solution , yes ? :)))

Back