• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Artic Fox Thread

ArticFox

Reaction score
Hello !!

I do sprites for a while, and I want to learn more, so I will post my art here just to know your opinion and improve with the more experients

Sorry if there is any english errors. (i'm brazilian)

ABasketOnline_zps07d4edd5.png

Basketball player, based in Kuroko of Kuroko no basket.

Ellis_zps78ea03c4.png

Ellis of Left 4 Dead 2 - The weapon is really bad.

firebender_zps9d5b3ec6.png

Firebender of Avatar.

Chip-andando_zps431f0884.gif

Outfit for a friend's project- Sword Art Online.

SeveroSnape_zpsb9ccdc95.png

Severo Snape of harry potter.

PotionsTALL_zpse088b9ed.png

Potions !! Oh really ? kkkk

FUCK YEAH MORE SPRITERS WOOT!
Nice sprites, some of the monsters are a little bit out of perspective, tiny bit :p

Dude, I enjoyed the sprites, I am a fan of SAO .. but got a bit to be desired some details are good myth! But need to improve a little more. Hugs! :D

nice outfits man! btw, is there a SAO project? D: sorry to say this out of the real subject :(

You have a great sense of shading, so needless to say, those vials looked really really sweet, and the colors of all of those outfits too. However, you have some problems with perspective - a lot of those characters seem to have weirdly proportioned bodies. The perspective itself (45°) is right, but their bodies just seem way off.

For example, this guy's legs seem a bit too spread and the left leg seems to be in a narrower angle than it should be:

ABasketOnline_zps07d4edd5.png

This guy's head seems really weird, smaller than it should be, and placed in a wrong position. (The rest of the body is great):

Chip-andando_zps431f0884.gif

And snape's cape seems to be showing too much on the left side, thus making it seem more like he's fat rather than having a cape behind him:

SeveroSnape_zpsb9ccdc95.png

That last helmet seems rushed, judging by those vials, i'm sure you can do much better.

Keep up your work and don't stop posting, would like to see more from you ^_^
(Also +1 for sword art online, i love that anime)

you should try perspective45 dot practiceforum dot com, it is about sprites only and you have the advantage that it is portuguese "spoken".
Not going to lie to you, it as been a little bit dead, but new people may bring it back

Back