• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon World

can't see anything special, all free scripts from otland, tibiaKing, opentibiaBR and more free resources, don't get me wrong im with making something creative with the available materials but you made me interested into watching their content to find out the normal custom EVO content nothing special to "worship it" as you mentioned.. maybe try Evolunia, blackTalon, Zoltyum (new release), archlight they are all great custom servers that Ascalon didn't come close to be as good as them.
Did you just compare Ascalon to Evolunia, BlackTalon, Zoltyum, Archlight? They are all literally and I mean LITERALLY bot servers, all afking and the bot doing the job while leveling up and yet you have the audacity to say they are better than Ascalon? How do you sleep at night?

Did you just compare Ascalon to Evolunia, BlackTalon, Zoltyum, Archlight? They are all literally and I mean LITERALLY bot servers, all afking and the bot doing the job while leveling up and yet you have the audacity to say they are better than Ascalon? How do you sleep at night?
bro he never played Ascalon before he cant understand the nostalgia and the awesome gameplay with customized promotions spells characters quests everything he has literally no clue, the good thing is we know the value of Ascalon and this time we should really try to keep it up as community, the Main problem is that botting always fked Ascalon up because people botted so much and got such high lvl advantage and rushed literally trough the game in few months and were like "no content" lmao.

The only thing i support is Autoheal thats it. (because as knight suxs alot to press 3 things to heal xD

rushed literally trough the game in few months
Few months for that kind of a server is still a fucking long time.
Anyways, I agree cavebotters used to be the problem, mostly because of farming for addons/mounts bonuses, hoping it will get sorted out this time around.

Autoheal would be nice though. Ascalon was always ultra spammy and braindead when it comes to healing

its hard to compare all these servers. Ascalon was and is a great rpg/exploration style custom server. Others like Archlight are more evolution style servers with faster pace and different game mechanics. They are all great in what they wanted to achieve. Saying archlight is literally a bot server, totally misrepresented what they achieved in the OT community (and is totally not correct as well because if you just afk you will never compete or even complete the content in archlight). Archlight is a benchmark to what can be done with evolution ot servers (growing into a large team of developers) whereas Ascalon is a benchmark to what can be done with custom rpg servers (with a small, dedicated team of developers)

Back