• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

asking a question is a violation?

_M4G0_

Solutions
Reaction score
I asked the following question in the post "how can I create private messaging log" and ..
Screenshot_20180623-014752.png
I then wrote "LOL" and
Screenshot_20180623-014832.png
I just asked a question, the post is about private message, asking a question is now forbidden?

I asked the following question in the post "how can I create private messaging log" and ..
View attachment 32457
I then wrote "LOL" and
View attachment 32459
I just asked a question, the post is about private message, asking a question is now forbidden?
there is nothing against the rules, it just didn't belong in that thread because you were asking a completely unrelated question to the thread's title
his thread was about restricting private messages depending upon player level, you asked how to log all private messages
i deleted it with the reason being "question belongs in its own thread", telling you to create your own thread for this question so that i could help you
nAozb8E.png

instead of creating your own thread with that question, you just replied LOL, which is why i gave you a warning.

Back