• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

asprate.net IS A KEYLOGGER!

How do you even know it was him? probally he downloaded some unverifed bot, I have used that mc since long time... and it's nothing wrong, and sucks to be him then...

it's definivlity not asprate that hacked your friend!

Someone must be VERY STUPID, if he doesnt notice that all "Supposed IPChanger versions point to a same URL Download." what a noobish act.

Thanks for the warning, sad.

Yep, some time ago my friend got hacked by that guy too.

Thanks for this warning, it's usefull. Spead this like SonOfWinter said.

Rep + :)

Yeah.
What if sum1 never played OT before, and they google IP changer.
They get asprate.net, if you haven't seen.
It's one of the first search results.
So this guy is getting loads of stuff.
And I know it's the keylogger guy because
Two of my friends downloaded the ip changer, both got hacked same day.

you could probably get his domain taken from him, host shutdown
If that's what you want to do.

Since keylogging is illegal it shouldn't be hard at all to do.. :)

How do you even know it was him? probally he downloaded some unverifed bot, I have used that mc since long time... and it's nothing wrong, and sucks to be him then...

it's definivlity not asprate that hacked your friend!

asprate.net is not maintained by Asprate himself. otchanger.net is Asprate's site.

I must say though it was a pretty smart move from the hacker to buy the asprate domain. :)

Dude!!!
3 o 2 weeks ago a rl friend was hacked
and 1 day before the hack he download asprate :S

haha I can't believe it
even that hacker recognizes his web isn't official
And remmember it is not the offical site! offical site is otchanger.net and otfans.net forum!
humm bad-spelled, idiot attempt to hack but people don't like to read, they just download
http://asprate.net/ipchanger.exe

Back