• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Assets Editor

The program tries to overwrite existing sprites, when using the option to inport a sprite sheet, making it imposible to upload them safely.

Edit
I was able to overcome my issues by editing the catalog-content.json (Tibia assets folder) file while running the Assets Editor, I had to change the spriteid range manualy and asign unique values.

This solution also solves Lusgo issue, if you remove the entry, it removes the sprites from the program.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm having an issue while exporting the sprites, all of them come missing a piece, they should be 32x32 and they are exported 25x25 for all the one square sprites, any ideas on how to solve it? as you can see in the attachment example the orc is missing his feet.

Attachments

Hey guys!

Assets Editor is an open-source editor for client 12+.

Requirements:
  • Net Core 3.1
Features:
  • Modifying objects.
  • Copy flags between objects.
  • Create new objects.
  • Creating new sprites sheet, merging sprites, exporting and saving as lzma.
View attachment 51814

View attachment 51815

View attachment 51816

View attachment 51817

Currently this editor doesn't check for common sense things, like if you didn't save the object and moved to new one it won't warn you about saving, or creating new object with wrong patterns.

Sources on Releases · Arch-Mina/Assets-Editor (https://github.com/Arch-Mina/Assets-Editor/releases)
I installed net core and I run this app with administrator rights and still after I press save nothing changes inside client assets. Why is that? I just wanted to test it so I added letter a tp name and location. Do I need to to anything else except save button left bot corner?1696589975946.png

I installed net core and I run this app with administrator rights and still after I press save nothing changes inside client assets. Why is that? I just wanted to test it so I added letter a tp name and location. Do I need to to anything else except save button left bot corner?View attachment 79065
Save > then > top left > scroll down > Compile

I really wish someone made a detailed tutorial of the following:

• Adding new missile
  • Adding new effect
  • Adding new item
  • Replacing current sprite of all of the above
  • Adding new sprite

And this tool needs urgently a "duplicate" function :D
++
Post automatically merged:

crashes when create a new object!!! help please!!!
same for me It seems I do not have a clue how to fill this up so it does not crash. 1696721167485.png

++

same for me It seems I do not have a clue how to fill this up so it does not crash. View attachment 79099

Item:
Animation Count: If item is Animated ( how many pictures has the item..)
Moving Group: Nothing for an item
Layers , Pattern X, Pattern Y, pattern Z = 1.

Outfit:
Animation Count: Not Moving monster it has animation? How many ?
Moving Group: Yes, Animation of Movement from a monster ( How many pictures of movement it has the monster if 4 in north or 8 or 6 or more , south, east, west.. ) If it has 4 pictures walking, so add 4, if is more then add more.
Layers: 1
Pattern X = 4 --- North / South / East / West
Pattern Y = 1
Pattern Z = 1

Item:
Animation Count: If item is Animated ( how many pictures has the item..)
Moving Group: Nothing for an item
Layers , Pattern X, Pattern Y, pattern Z = 1.

Outfit:
Animation Count: Not Moving monster it has animation? How many ?+
Moving Group: Yes, Animation of Movement from a monster ( How many pictures of movement it has the monster if 4 in north or 8 or 6 or more , south, east, west.. ) If it has 4 pictures walking, so add 4, if is more then add more.
Layers: 1
Pattern X = 4 --- North / South / East / West
Pattern Y = 1
Pattern Z = 1
1696753301113.png

When I scroll down it crashes without showing me new project I created. Something more must be done to create new project and maybe copy for example ultimate mana potion.

View attachment 79107

When I scroll down it crashes without showing me new project I created. Something more must be done to create new project and maybe copy for example ultimate mana potion.

That's normal.

Because on Tibia Client 13.00 and before 13.20 or 13.21 The Assets are Bugged, around id 47600 or 46700 i don't remember exactly.
So if you use the scrollbar to go faster at the last Item first, then create a new one, the trick should work.

That's normal.

Because on Tibia Client 13.00 and before 13.20 or 13.21 The Assets are Bugged, around id 47600 or 46700 i don't remember exactly.
So if you use the scrollbar to go faster at the last Item first, then create a new one, the trick should work.
That's normal.

1696759192776.png
Still crashes, well at least I can modify existing items, which is also tricky. Thanks anyway

edit: I will try again because I think your method works just when I was creating item I was to far down ;/

edit 2: still does not work, well let's forget about maybe somebody will create new application to just copy items with new ids. ;) one day.

Last edited:
View attachment 79108
Still crashes, well at least I can modify existing items, which is also tricky. Thanks anyway

edit: I will try again because I think your method works just when I was creating item I was to far down ;/

edit 2: still does not work, well let's forget about maybe somebody will create new application to just copy items with new ids. ;) one day.
In this case that’s different ,
Your client is for example 13.05 with assets 13.20 that means you cannot create new one. ( it doesn’t save or it crashes )
As I tried on a 13.20 with assets 13.21 it gives this problem.

Hello, anyone knows why a few outfits, their CHARACTER NAME /life/mana bar are higher or lower than others?

and how to config it? If its on the Assets editor o not.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Ok i explore the code and the files and tibia dont acept more than 64x64 try
I Dont know if using cip client you can go higher than 64, but assets editor can be updated in order to support 96px

1697549991206.png
1697550124334.png
1697550146320.png

Hello, anyone knows why a few outfits, their CHARACTER NAME /life/mana bar are higher or lower than others?

and how to config it? If its on the Assets editor o not.

View attachment 79216
Not sure this come from assets editor.
Also you are using Otc

I Dont know if using cip client you can go higher than 64, but assets editor can be updated in order to support 96px

View attachment 79326
View attachment 79329
View attachment 79330

Not sure this come from assets editor.
Also you are using Otc
Im using client 12+

1697581247332.png

Any idea how to change their name position, using the assets editor?
1697581365605.png

Hello my friend, congratulations on this magnificent program, it certainly saved a lot of people's lives, I've been using it since the older version where there were some small bugs and in this new version you practically fixed them all very well.

I'm going to report a bug that I haven't yet been able to identify what it could be and a possible update.

The bug happens when creating or importing a new item, using the same sprites and same settings, the item crashes when the otb is generated even though it is the configuration of other items that use the same sprite.
There is a small bug in outfits that when editing one that already exists there is the possibility of not identifying the sprite and the addon will delete the frame.

I don't know if this improvement would be possible, but in the Texture part
bounding box per direction, would it be possible to automatically identify the size of the sprite, or when copying the flag from another sprite would it fill there too?

Back