• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asta MageBomb

Strashni

minera.servegame.com
Reaction score
Asta MageBomb 220

Hello everyone,i just make website for Asta MageBomb,which i update,and work on it.So i update it on 8.5 version,and make site for it,and for every next update.Soon it comes 8.52 update.

For download visit site: Asta MageBomb

I need to fix site,but for now it's ok.Need forum and rest...
For any help,question,bug contact me,or simple post there.I will make video tutorial,for beginers.

The viruses is the same as astas 2.0.0 version, that he released. I dont really know if they are dangerous. But I used without any problems.

The viruses is the same as astas 2.0.0 version, that he released. I dont really know if they are dangerous. But I used without any problems.

true...many ppl use that asta,and i just update it,so that mean its same program,so it have same viruses...but i don't think they are dangerous :huh:

all right,if u find any bug,or something,write there...

couse on last version,much ppl got debug when they run magebomb,and i wanna know if someone get that problem?

um every bot gives an alert of having a virus because of the injecter that it has to get "fused" with tibia, but i dunno if its the same, anyways i dont know why people would like to magebomb in a ot lol

Back