• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asus laptop K53U

City

Reaction score
So I got this laptop, Asus K53U as a gift, it's about 3 months old. So I'm wondering what's so bad about it.

For instance, Tibia / League of Legends randomly freezes for no reason at all, my FPS drops crazy low too. My old laptop from -06 has more FPS on League of Legends than this :eek:

CPU: AMD Brazos Dual Core E450 1.65 GHz
Memory: 4GB

it's x64 too. I dont know much about computers so :p So if anything else should be mentioned, I'll add it on heads up.

I play with like 20 FPS on very low quality ( LoL ) and I have to stand still for like 30-60 seconds before I can move when a game starts ( Freezes ).

I'm thinking it's the CPU but I've checked reviews about just this laptop and the CPU but they both are highly rated <_<

and where would you suggest I should go from there?

edit: good old system mechanic took care of 50% of the problem. Running on 40-60 FPS and no freezes anymore ^_^

Last edited:
Back