• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate - RME

Roni123

Hardstyle Never Die < 3 !!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Good Morning,

Dears,

I have problem with errors in console with "Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate" as below,

Lua:
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00154 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00155 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00156 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00157 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00158 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00159 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00160 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00161 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00162 / 65535 / 013 )!

I have made a circle brush near end of map and now I got this error, I have trying many times options of edit->other options->remove all unreachable tiles... and map->cleanup but without the success :/ Anyone have any suggestion how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Good Morning,

Dears,

I have problem with errors in console with "Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate" as below,

Lua:
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00154 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00155 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00156 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00157 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00158 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00159 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00160 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00161 / 65535 / 013 )!
ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00162 / 65535 / 013 )!

I have made a circle brush near end of map and now I got this error, I have trying many times options of edit->other options->remove all unreachable tiles... and map->cleanup but without the success :/ Anyone have any suggestion how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Zoom out to the max in RME and remove it

or

Decrease the map size in map propierties by some tiles.

Basically RME map size works if you are zoomed in but there is still empty tiles outside - you mapped there and thats why you have this issue.

have you tried creating a blank map and importing your map to it?

Nope, I haven't trying this, my map have much tps and I think there can be problem with correct selection of offset :/
Post automatically merged:

Zoom out to the max in RME and remove it

or

Decrease the map size in map propierties by some tiles.

Basically RME map size works if you are zoomed in but there is still empty tiles outside - you mapped there and thats why you have this issue.

I zoomed the map and can't see that tiles :D I'm working on OtHire 1.0 and this is 7.72 map working on 7.6 but in properities I have information that map going to save as 8.0 and if I try to change something in properities, then my OT have problem with run -> every time error with ID of items, I have changed items.xml .otb etc. in RME from items of OT but without the success. When I normaly mapped then there aren't any problems, this problem(with ID error) are only when I try to make any changes in properities. Thanks.

I don't know why options of "remove all unreachable tiles" don't working on my map, I have tried it many times, and fist time this delete me around 16k of tiles, nex time around 3k and last one ~800, now there are information about 0 deleted, so.... still don't working.

Last edited:
I don't know why options of "remove all unreachable tiles" don't working on my map, I have tried it many times, and fist time this delete me around 16k of tiles, nex time around 3k and last one ~800, now there are information about 0 deleted, so.... still don't working.

Most likely because you used grass or other walkable tiles. Remove unreachable tiles will remove tiles outside of player view range taking pathable tiles as starting point.

You should be able to reduce map size in propierties still.

You can Cut/Paste the map into a new file as a last resort - leaving the bugged area out of the copy. Depending on how big the map is this may not be an option though.

Most likely because you used grass or other walkable tiles. Remove unreachable tiles will remove tiles outside of player view range taking pathable tiles as starting point.

You should be able to reduce map size in propierties still.

You can Cut/Paste the map into a new file as a last resort - leaving the bugged area out of the copy. Depending on how big the map is this may not be an option though.

Dear BahamutxD

At beginning, I would like to thank you for your commitment.

So in RME there aren't any options to go outside the map, something like "offset" and delete this tiles ?

Ye, copy and paste map can making me much trouble with borders etc. I have much location at +&- Z, so there will be so much work with it :/ And I won't to fix it by this way.

I don't understand the logic, when I have maked this circle e.g. Z-7 and save map then my console got errors and on Z-7 I don't see that tiles but at Z-6 I have seen them but can do nothing(logical another floor), then after making the option "remove all unreachable tiles" and re-open RME I can't see that tiles again even on Z-6. Its so boring error, I know that this nothing making wrong with my OT but I have maked everything in my power to don't have any errors in console at beginning of project and now this... which is very tedious.

So in RME there aren't any options to go outside the map, something like "offset" and delete this tiles ?

Double check this - haven't seen any RME without this. Ctrl + P

1613651547768.png

This will only work if those tiles are in the border of the map. Remember that you will need to cut the map bigger than expected as map size is measurez with maximun zoom in.

If you don't know how to do it and still need help and don't mind dropping me the map file/RME to open it - I can give you a hand with that, you can see my contact details on my forum signature.

Double check this - haven't seen any RME without this. Ctrl + P

View attachment 55204

This will only work if those tiles are in the border of the map. Remember that you will need to cut the map bigger than expected as map size is measurez with maximun zoom in.

If you don't know how to do it and still need help and don't mind dropping me the map file/RME to open it - I can give you a hand with that, you can see my contact details on my forum signature.
No, no I have properites but I wrote earlier that after this I have errors with ID in console but now I fix errors and even change map dimension of 1000x1000 but the problem are still with me :/

1613671549369.png

I have made this circle here,

1613671716209.png

even with full zoomed out I can't see them and try to remove everything near this place :/

FIXED!
OK I took a chance and maked a import my map with offset 0 to new one and problem has gone with the same location of SQM ! OMG...

Thank you again for ur commitment

Last edited:
Back