• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gallowgard - Discussion

Would you play this server?

• Total voters

Beto06

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to start this discussion thread to be honest.
I've been working in this project, along with @AundSoul, for the past 3 years or so.
And what is it? The main idea is: a custom RPG server with a detailed, raw-built map that might look small but, it carries some secrets and misteries... (Plus, new content is already being worked on!)

DjwcpGX.png
n1WRY6S.png

Link for a minimap: click here

Advertisement Thread

Some features:
The NPC's system wasn't totally rebuilt but all the text and quests/tasks were rewritten with a new approach in mind. For more info, click here.
Lumberjacking, Plantation and Blacksmithing systems were added; both Fishing and Lumberjacking system have a chance to summon monsters.
Vocations were reduced to three:
Mages: they can be weak physically but they hold strong elemental powers and temporary defenses*.
Hunters: they fight at distance with earthly powers and summons**; a hybrid vocation.
Paladins: they fight at close range with holy powers; the most resistant in a battle.

* this includes new spells
** summons were reworked: some have debuffs, etc...

For more pictures from the map, you can check out these mapping threads:
Beto's Mapping Thread
aund [mapping]

The team:
Currently, just two people:
Beto06
AundSoul

I'm probably missing something but leave your question/suggestion.

Thank you for reading, Beto.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it, looks awesome and I'll take a small look into it (well... mainly walking around and analyzing the map)

What kind of exp-rate were you thinking about?
And tell us more about at least one of your misteries - tell us a story!

Any things open to do? Like... planned new continents, some more systems... and stuff

Keep it coming! :)

This is the reason why I still get on Otland every day. It's always nice to see a custom RPG project in the works.
Will there be custom monsters and items? I hope there will be some cool and tough mysteries out there with fulfilling rewards. :)

Can't wait to test it. Great work, loved the paladin class with a different role than global Tibia. So exciting.

What kind of exp-rate were you thinking about?
And tell us more about at least one of your misteries - tell us a story!

Any things open to do? Like... planned new continents, some more systems... and stuff
I was thinking something low like 3x but we can let people decide later.
I'll upload something about the Black Knight later then (you now need to trigger it to fight it).
Check AundSoul's mapping thread, the last pics are one of the possible new continents.

Will there be custom monsters and items? I hope there will be some cool and tough mysteries out there with fulfilling rewards. :)
As you can see, the mutated pumpkins are an example. You can also duel a few NPC's so I think they count as well...
As for the items, there are a few like the shrinking potion (used to sneak into small secret places), the time compass (obtained from quest; it has a very long cooldown teleport ability), etc...
I don't plan on using custom sprites for now if that is what you mean.

I am sorry =(

Seems interesting, will it be avaible on normal Tibia client? :)
OTClient

Thank you all for commenting

I was thinking something low like 3x but we can let people decide later.
I'll upload something about the Black Knight later then (you now need to trigger it to fight it).
Check AundSoul's mapping thread, the last pics are one of the possible new continents.

As you can see, the mutated pumpkins are an example. You can also duel a few NPC's so I think they count as well...
As for the items, there are a few like the shrinking potion (used to sneak into small secret places), the time compass (obtained from quest; it has a very long cooldown teleport ability), etc...
I don't plan on using custom sprites for now if that is what you mean.

I am sorry =(

OTClient

Thank you all for commenting

some people have trouble with using otclient so I would suggest you to really reconsider it...

To all the people that wish to play on my server, send me a PM with:
- account name
- password
- valid email
- character name
- character sex

I'll pick some people to give the IP. I need a few to mess around and have fun!

I'll be resetting the server for the actual start (end of test server) in 24 hours. I'll probably keep the accounts, so make yours here:
Gallowgard

Always good to see custom projects.

I'll play it, and if it is as polished as it looks i'll donate to support you then quit (I have my own project to work on :p)

Test server ended. Create your character/account, server has started.

This is server is crazy good looking :) also some nice scripts here and there. Don't get trapped :eek:

I really want to play but can't run the Wine (for mac) can't run the ip changer /:

Back