• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AUS] [Custom Client] Nutopia | USA Proxy | 100% Original Custom Map - Low Rate RPG - 2.5 Year Up Tme - Season 4 Begins 04/03/2021

Server Website/AAC
http://aus.nutopiaot.com/
Server Address
aus.nutopiaot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Made my account and it says my info isnt correct on both servers

Last edited:
Made my account and it says my info isnt correct on both servers
Can you try again, haven't had a report of this happening to anyone else, even on the Aus server which has 200 accs. i can see your name in the acc section, so the acc was made.

Servers been up for close to a year, had 200 odd unique accounts made which is crazy for Australia. Had alot of people come & enjoy their experience. Bumping the post because i honestly forgot i even had an OTland post. The servers pop has gone up and down over the year, that shouldn't deter you. Its designed in a way that small teams/groups of friends can enjoy the content regardless of pop. There have been many waves of players come and go. A lot more features have been added since the OP & a big update is only a couple weeks away. I now have two clients, an original 10.98 custom client & an OTC client. The server does use tibia 11 & 12 assets (monsters etc)

I have had a comment from a USA player saying the normal client runs alot better then the OTC client when playing with high ping but i would need more to verify that. Be warned if you arent from Australia or Oceania expect 200+ ping. (although Australians play with that ping on RL tib as we have to use USA servers and its really not that bad once you get used to it)

Here are some screenshots and testimonials:

Foodvan12/15/2019

awesome server uptime, unique map, approachable owner, australia based, upcoming big update - simply awesome

jp12/15/2019

this server is super unique with regular content updates/upgrades. Its australian hosted with no lag. and the low exp rate gives you plenty of time to enjoy the progression

filayq12/17/2019

Played many many ots's in Europe and NA before, after moving to Australia from Poland i've found this server and I gotta admit, it's really unique. Custom map, great range of quests, awesome support, high uptime, friendly players, like it has no flaws. You report a bug and get it fixed in a week time, suggest an edit, or anything and you'll always be answered. Nugo really cares about every player, no matter if you came here just for a weekend fun or you are lvl 10. I highly recommend this server for everyone.

Deadlee12/20/2019

When i started playing I couldn’t stop, I’ve contacted a few of my buddy’s plus rl bro, to go and enjoy the game play. So many unique rare items and build for each vocation just one thing... its not fun when you stick to 1 vocation

Mage Yesterday at 4:48 PM

Great server with big map for exploring and stable server online time. It's great for people like me who wants to start playing tibia again for the nostalgia memories.

Lo Yesterday at 6:18 PM

Really fun server with lots of places to explore. Huge map with lots of challenging bosses/quests to do. Creator is really active and responsive. High server up time, no lag issue at all. High recommended!

dbfoSLt.jpg

0U1sSwL.jpg

CCttF55.jpg

r0lV3J8.jpg

vxnaKNI.jpg

jSTr884.jpg

jSTr884.jpg

HsYbvXe.jpg

Server has been wiped as of 07/02/20. This is the first wipe i have ever done after the server had been up for a year. I wiped the server with the release of my big update.

Come enjoy if you have some time, be mindful it is in Australia and if you live fare away you will have ping issues, but hey! thats never stopped us Australians playing on US servers.

Server has been wiped as of 07/02/20. This is the first wipe i have ever done after the server had been up for a year. I wiped the server with the release of my big update.

Come enjoy if you have some time, be mindful it is in Australia and if you live fare away you will have ping issues, but hey! thats never stopped us Australians playing on US servers.

Why did you need to wipe for the new update? What loyalty rewards are there for those that donated prior?

Why did you need to wipe for the new update? What loyalty rewards are there for those that donated prior?
My server is a 1 man project, i add to it in my spare time and technically the server was a beta for the last year or so while i continued to implement core mechanics. This update is pretty much the completion of all the core stuff and seemed like a good time to wipe it. I dont have any cash shop, coin shop or method to purchase in game items as a despise that stuff, the hosting costs are minimal enough that im happy to cover myself and i dont host or make an OT for "money". I have my paypal linked for donations but i have had like 1 donation in a year so doesn't really count. I dont really have loyalty rewards i just think that the Aussies playing my server are happy there is a functioning OT thats updated and unique in our region.

Last edited:
My server is a 1 man project, i add to it in my spare time and technically the server was a beta for the last year or so while i continued to implement core mechanics. This update is pretty much the completion of all the core stuff and seemed like a good time to wipe it. I dont have any cash shop, coin shop or method to purchase in game items as a despise that stuff, the hosting costs are minimal enough that im happy to cover myself and i dont host or make an OT for "money". I have my paypal linked for donations but i have had like 1 donation in a year so doesn't really count. I dont really have loyalty rewards i just think that the Aussies playing my server are happy there is a functioning OT thats updated and unique in our region.

This is incredibly encouraging and thanks for facing my question head-on. I wish you a ton, a literal ton, of success.

I have exactly the same thing with my server. Its so satisfying if you have someone who logs in frequently for 1-2 months and really enjoys the work you make. As a project for hobby, I 100% feel you and its amazing, especialy I don't mind playing alone for relax.
Keep up the good work, it looks very good!

Last edited:
Had 33 people online at once wich is pretty crazy for Aus servers, cheers for anyone who played.

Finished the basic server guide (see below):

some more testimonials:

GermsLast Friday at 12:32 PM
One of those Rare good tibia servers , youll enjoy it , i put my name on it.

LarutanLast Friday at 5:14 PM
been here a week! already i can see Nugo listens to the players. he is very active, and wants his server to be liked! I am having a blast!!! 21 years playing tibia..this is FUN!

Ackers91Last Friday at 7:12 PM
Best OT I've played and an Aussie server to boot! Active player base, very active and responsive Owner/GM who implements the changes needed and fixes anything bought to his attention. 10/10!

ClowneyLast Friday at 7:53 PM
in all seriousness pretty good so far with custom bits added

SataeYesterday at 7:03 PM
first OT I've played and enjoying myself a lot, GM is quite active and trying to fix any bugs that are found, fair amount of updates, decent content and a nice community with a decent playerbase so it is quite enjoyable

Love to help you out in my spare time if you'd like ;) Well done on everything so far.

Tried it and its very unplayable because of the ping, do you have plans on being more EU friendly?

Bugged stairs at 23:10 Your current position is: 1107, 1010, 7.
Cheers
Tried it and its very unplayable because of the ping, do you have plans on being more EU friendly?

Not in the immediate future i plan on hosting something a bit down the line once the server is in state im completely happy with. Yea the ping thing is frustrating as hell, theirs not much i can do in regards to proxy's etc were just to fare away from everything lol. Im not sure on the EU but USA to Aus is about 180-200 ping and most Aussies played on that there entire life so if your connecting from the US its manageable (also see Tewe's comment below)

Quick update, server still has a steady pop ill be eventually transitioning the server to a seasonal system once its all set up to help maintain and refresh players.

Some more testimonials

Tewe02/17/2020
This is a really good server, GM is really active and willing to fix any issues. The system for the enchantment is fun and gives you something to always be able to improve even late game. Community is really awesome as well, good enjoyable group of players. I am also a US based player on this Aussie server and really do not lag more than I would on any US based server. From time to time I get a tiny ping but nothing even close to unplayable.

LuudeToday at 9:48 AM
Ive played alot of tibia OTs over the last 5 years and this is by far the best. GM is helpful and quite active. Enchants system adds a whole other level to it. The player base are awesome and very friendly.

hextersToday at 3:57 PM
i've played this server for some time on and off for over a year now and when i come back there is always something new added to the game and its refreshing. 10/10 would play again

sleepypillowsToday at 3:59 PM
Why would anybody, Australians especially, play real tibia when an OT like this exists. Super fun, big yet still challenging enough to keep you interested! Best server I have played in years with a great community and developer who cares!

Cheers for anyone who played or showed interest.