• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AUS] [Custom Client] Nutopia | USA Proxy | 100% Original Custom Map - Low Rate RPG - 2.5 Year Up Tme - Season 4 Begins 04/03/2021

Server Website/AAC
http://aus.nutopiaot.com/
Server Address
aus.nutopiaot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
why u have in title clinet 11&12 but only version to play its 10:98?
The server was originally 10.98 when the post was made, I can't edit the post anymore I need mods to do it but for ages now I have used OTC with 11 and 12 assets hence the title. I need to get any reference of 10.98 removed lol.

Update out this weekend to add the elite monster system. Details are in the discord if interested (discord.gg/nRfzhkT ). Bit to lengthy to post here. The server is still going strong. Im slowly but surely breathing life back into the Australian OT community 1 player at a time lol. I have also put on a double experience weekend this weekend for the second time ever in response to a bunch of Australians loosing there jobs to Caronavirus (including a couple of my players). So if anyone who is near Australia and doesn't mind some ping wants to come try out, this weekend is the weekend to do it. I have had people playing from USA and saying the ping is fine and playable. I as an Australia i have played on US servers for years, yes theirs a bit of lag but after a little while you really do get used to it. In my normal post update fashion ill chuck in a couple testimonials.

P3rcy03/05/2020
hands down, best OT server i've ever played.

Dank03/05/2020
Yeah don’t mind it ay

harley.j03/07/2020
Got forced play by my brother but I do enjoy in now I play it very new and refreshing.

PrincebalzLast Friday at 11:22 AM
Although My area doesnt support australian ping I actually enjoy the game while running on over 400 ms

El fuckoLast Tuesday at 8:56 PM
Great gameplay. Super active GM who is continually trying to improve and expand the game. 10/10 best ot I've ever played.

7shadow7Today at 7:30 PM
Started playing 2 days ago, the server is quite challenging which is refreshing because most other OTs are like 100x exp or some shit. The community is also friendly and helpful.

MazzaToday at 7:31 PM
Best Australian OT (actually worldwide OT) that I've ever played. This is from last season, excited to give the new season a go.

New record: 40 players are logged in.

That hasn't happend on an Aus ot for many many many years. Cheers for anyone who played.

Added a US proxy, if you live in america you can now get playable ping. The closer to the west coast the better ping you will get. Since tibia's inception Australians have played on US servers generally under a proxy, its perfectly playable this is not just in in reverse.

Some more testimonials

tevumi04/01/2020
Good balance between not too fast you become OP too quick and not too slow its a grind, enchant system makes gear more interesting and killing bosses for outfits means everyone looks different and they're more rewarding. Active GMs and awesome helpful community

UncleLu04/02/2020
Very good OT server. Random map makes it fun to explore because nothing is obvious and hard to predict what's around next corner! Fun to play and I mostly like how they try to keep this OT bot free. Overall, I started not long ago but enjoying myself as I'm playing! 10/10

Neb1135904/09/2020
Such a good OT. The perfect blend between the good parts of original Tibia and newly created stuff. The community is so fun and engaged that its like playing old school Tibia in a modern version. everyone is super friendly amd happy to help. The waypoint system encourages exploring but then offers conveiniance. Highly reccoemnd.

Stub05/09/2020
Great server and the best i've played in a long time. So much to explore on a huge map, The owner is very approachable and a great community of friendly people.

Radler/Brado05/09/2020
Great OT server. Massive map full of big and enjoyable spawns as well as bosses and quests. The owner is very active adding new content and fixing bugs. One of the best Ots I’ve played in a while. Another thing to add is the great bunch of people playing make it even better.

Evil Healz05/09/2020
2 months into the OT server and loving it! Great players who are helpful; fantastic and player-considerate map design; unique mount/enchantment system; down-to-earth active owner/GMs and raid availability. Has really made a newbie like me enjoy Tibia especially with the low latency! ^_^

pancake05/09/2020
I haven’t played many OTs but this would have to be one of the best I have played on. Even after 500+ levels I am still finding new content to explore. Great community and owner. I highly recommend giving this server a go.

Halogen05/14/2020
I have tried many OTs over many years. None of them have the perfect combination of content and community. I couldnt last 3 days. I have played this OT consistently for 3 months. It will suit any type of player. Casual or dedicated. Group or solo. Plenty of amazing content to enjoy. Nugo, GMs and community members has put a lot of time in making this OT as enjoyable as possible. Most importantly, Nugo cares about your feedback. Give it a go Im sure it will meet your requirements of an OT!

Season 3 Began today!. I have updated the OP a bunch of new stuff got added like professions etc. Come check it out. Had 55 on last night a new record or aus.

Last edited:
Level 212 in one day? And here I hoped for a low-rate server... The exp rate (7x) may be fairly low, but the loot rate (3x) is tremendous. And I bet there are many other aspects affecting the speed of gameplay negatively, such as tasks giving lots of exp and gold, free gold for every character, perhaps some custom systems, items, or spells which increase the power of players.

has been a good start still early in the wipe come check it out

looking for all US players to give the server a go, had a fair few more play this season - more feedback on the proxy helps though. The closure to the west coast the better ping.

Cheers

How is there so many high levels after such short amount time
I have had a relatively loyal player base since day 1 and the same people generally come back at the start of each season with alot of experience on the server. Those players legit played my server 18+ hours a day for like a month strait and due to there already existing knowledge of the server helped them level. The levels on the server arent unusual for a 7x server with people who pretty much no lifed the shit out of it for a month strait. That being said we tried a new task formula this season and it was quite over tuned, it will be dramatically reduced next season. The task formula contributed to the higher levels to some degree but the 18+ hours a day did it more then anything. In all honesty though some people being high level on the server shouldn't deter you from trying the server it always has players coming and going in packs throughout the season regardless of its pop and people still enjoy it. If your worried about power abuse there is a pvp toggle that toggles your pvp off in 80% of scenarios, pvp is forced on though around world bosses and raids.

My general philosophy for the server considering its mainly a 1.5 man development is that if i can give people X amount of content to enjoy at there own pace. Some people last 5 months, some 2 months, some 1 month etc it all depends how hard you hit it. Once the server pop meets a certain criteria levels server is wiped with a massive update. Just for some stats season 1 was 9 months, season 2 was 8 months. We have stuck to that cycle for coming up to 2 years now and it seems to work well with the existing player base.

Level 212 in one day? And here I hoped for a low-rate server... The exp rate (7x) may be fairly low, but the loot rate (3x) is tremendous. And I bet there are many other aspects affecting the speed of gameplay negatively, such as tasks giving lots of exp and gold, free gold for every character, perhaps some custom systems, items, or spells which increase the power of players.

The level 200 was a bug abuse and was dealt with. Each server to there own i have found 3x to be the perfect spot for my current player base, they all seem to enjoy it. As for the tasks giving alot of gold thats intentional as some of the systems in the games have mega gold sinks in them eg: smithing, item enchanting etc. The idea is that people get a good feeling of making lots of cash but they still need to sink mega $$ into there gear/stats. There are custom systems on the server already such as the elite system, the professions, the challenge arena thats coming soon, way-points etc etc. As for the custom spells i have strictly made it a mission to not introduce custom spells. I want new players to be able to jump in and be"familier" with the gameplay as its the same as RL tib. Instead of altering the core combat i added systems around it to support it (eg enchanting) that way people are still getting the core tibia experience just with the extra stuff centered around that and a completely custom map.

I welcome everyone's feedback and if its something that resonates with me and fits on the server ill seriously considering adding it, if i dont agree ill explain why but thanks for taking the time to share your concerns.

Last edited:
Nutopia enters its 4th season on the 03/04/2021 after being online for a bit over 2 years. The server has had many come and go (1000 accs created) and has been a staple in the Custom OT scene in Australia.

Nutopia is a custom RPG OT server that has been online and hosted locally in my home country of Australia. For years now it has been the go to custom server in the region and offers a fresh look on tibia. The basic design premise behind the server is to not touch what made tibia popular but design and add systems around the core game play of the game. The classes, spells and hunting have been untouched (with the exception of some minor spell tweaks) and anyone who has played tibia can jump in and be familiar.

Their is a US PROXY that will allow people from the US to get playable ping but unfortunately no options as of yet for the EU, its likely that one day i host a EU server but until then you will have to play on high ping.

The map is completly custom (i have used assets from other maps) but the foundation of the layout and spawns was created by myself over a period of 8 years. Their is no other map like this currently out their as i made the map. Some of the features are as follows"

-Features-
  • Low rate RPG
  • US Proxy
  • Professions Mining/Smithing/Farming/Alchemy
  • Custom Scripted Boss Encounters
  • Mount Collection System
  • World Boss System
  • Outfit Collection System
  • Raids
  • Elite Monster System
  • Way point System
  • Achievement System

Season 4 has officially began. This thread is a discussion thread on the server and has a bit more info