• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto Mysql Backup[Windows]

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
I just want ask, what is the best program, to make database backup for 10 mins. I mean that in 1 day i want 6*24 copies. I was using PhpMyBackupPro, but it don't make automatic and i need to click "Export". Is there any way to make it automatic? I mean for WINDOWS. I'm using XAMPP. I just full working program, which will export 1 database with all.

Thank you ;)

1 time per day? I have too much problems with database, houses, and items, but last time i didn't notice that player lost items after account restart.

So again ;)

I NEED AUTO BACKUP WHICH CAN MAKE BACKUPS PER 30 MINUTES.

I use the Gui tool posted a bit further up, and it can do a complete backup, including the structure.

In the program (Mysql Administrator) you can set it to do daily backups. But after you've saved it, you can go to Scheduled tasks and change the time schedule for the task and add new times for it to run.

I'm doing a backup of my database every 4 hours.

Back