• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Available [UK dedicated server]

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
MODS DONT CLOSE/DELETE THIS, DELETE MY OLD THREADS

Hey,

I don't have much time to write but here's what I have: I have a VPS that's based off of six accounts on a dedicated sharing 16GB of RAM but no one else has an account so for about a month I'm getting the entire 16GB to myself. I'll list the stats and speedtest below. Not sure what I want to host, just make offers. I might not be online often due to internet problems. You'll only get remote desktop if I trust you.

Stats:

• 16GB RAM, chance of decrease if other customers -- probably not.
  • T1 internet (1.0 GBPS)
  • Ability to host 24/7
  • Intel Xeon CPU (dual core): 1.87GHz + 1.86GHz

I have knowledge with everything.. account pages, hosting sql/xml.. whatever. Do not post here saying I'm not trustworthy, cuz I am and I'll just ignore it.

Athen

Give more info like is it free or it would cost us and if It will cost us how much is it going to cost.

I got first month free and I get a great discount since I'm a friend of the owner.

I host free, maybe a donation system.. that's it. I only want money to pay, you keep the rest.

Yes, SQL is fine.

I think there is something wrong here :/ why should you pay to host non-owned server by u.. and if donations hard to get some...

Because I happened to get this dedicated server cheap for first month and I have nothing to host. :)

Could you host the Jesters map? a.K.a Nazoria... Maby robin/vizon/niborz gives you/me frankia.se (tell me if i'm right robin!)

thanks in andvance!:)

I downloaded that and it's running right now to test things out, it's a little laggy for me but prolly cuz im in Canada. Just walks a little slow but no freezes or anything major, anyone in europe would be lagless with 200~ players.

I have other offers though, we'll see.

I downloaded that and it's running right now to test things out, it's a little laggy for me but prolly cuz im in Canada. Just walks a little slow but no freezes or anything major, anyone in europe would be lagless with 200~ players.

I have other offers though, we'll see.

Did it work?

Back