• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta 7.6 for linux

Ist

Reaction score
Is here anybody who succesfully recompiled the avesta 7.4 (latest, its able to make it 7.6 as Ferrus said) for a linux?;-)
Does it workin properly?

I remember while I used to compile one of the former versions of avesta 7.6, like year or two ago but it was a pain in ass.

Too many work, and after we've got it working - server crashed every 10minutes : )

tell me Ferrus is that possible to compile it for a Gentoo?
I'm askin because tommorow I'll get my dedicated and its with gentoo

tell me Ferrus is that possible to compile it for a Gentoo?
I'm askin because tommorow I'll get my dedicated and its with gentoo

Why on earth are you getting a Gentoo server if you can't figure this out yourself?

Why on earth are you getting a Gentoo server if you can't figure this out yourself?

Unfortunately the company I'm cooperating with are able to offer me only gentoo now so I'm askin.

Maybe I'm newbie but there is no sources in rar package I downloaded from here http://code.google.com/p/avesta74/
and sources are not fully, there is not makefile.am

Last edited:
I compiled it on Ubuntu and I guess it will compile on Gentoo aswell. You just gotta know how to do that.

Yes, there are no sources in rar package, the sources you can grab from tab 'Source' (actually you need something like tortoisesvn to get them). The makefile.am is in rar package in 'misc' folder.

Thanks for your help, finally I'll get the debian machine so there's no problem with gentoo anymore

Back