• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azura 74 Discussion

I like the idea with lower than 1x experience rate after level 100. That´s an interesting idea.
However I dislike the idea with both a high amount of experience, and plenty of cash/item, from task rewards. I think it would be nicer with specific tasks for cash-reward (reasonable amount) and leave the rest as a semi-low experience-rewards. But that´s just my opinion about it, and i´m a person who generally dislike the idea of tasks at all in low-rates.

I wish you good luck with the projekt!
Yeah I was thinking of removing cash rewards from tasks and giving a small amount of exp + special coins that allow to be exchanged for addons
that is most likely what is gonna happen
reason for lower exp on those stages is because people level up so quick anyways. but i think i might lower the experience to x1 from level 50 even.

Yeah I was thinking of removing cash rewards from tasks and giving a small amount of exp + special coins that allow to be exchanged for addons
that is most likely what is gonna happen
reason for lower exp on those stages is because people level up so quick anyways. but i think i might lower the experience to x1 from level 50 even.
Sounds as some good ideas. The low rates is what really get me interested.

What is the plan regarding multi-clienting? Non-acceptable would fit the best I believe, if I understand it correctly that it's gonna be a long-term.

Anyhow, I'll check it out when it's released.

Sounds as some good ideas. The low rates is what really get me interested.

What is the plan regarding multi-clienting? Non-acceptable would fit the best I believe, if I understand it correctly that it's gonna be a long-term.

Anyhow, I'll check it out when it's released.
Multi clienting ideally would be forbidden we might go with actual IP lock of 1 client per IP if it has to come to this. will monitor situation at first days will just kick/warn players and if there is need for it and our conjure checker fails to catch "leaderboard hoarders" we will enforce 1 client per IP

2x loot on a super low rate? strange. it favors mages a lot. any buffs to ek/rp?

2x loot on a super low rate? strange. it favors mages a lot. any buffs to ek/rp?
ek and rp have better weapons on higher levels. ( RP infernal bolts and assasin stars)
EK ( weapons that loot from monsters a whole lot of choice)

Back