• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[B] Bug @ barbarian addon npc "bron" ?[/B]

zAEBBE

Reaction score
I was trying to get the barbarian addon, i had all the items 50 red pocs , 50 green pocs , 10 spools of yarn , fighting spirit and warrior's sweat. But when i tell him that he just say 08:03 Bron: You do not have all the required items. Whats wrong?

Did you buy the fighting spirit from someone? Then that is the problem. You need to obtain the fighting spirit yourself.

That's the problem, you need to get the trade items as the pieces of steel, warrior's sweat's, spool yarns and that stuff from Sweaty Cyclops.

The Barbarian NPC is as in rl, north from the Carlin Amazon Camp.

Zuricata.

I was trying to get the barbarian addon, i had all the items 50 red pocs , 50 green pocs , 10 spools of yarn , fighting spirit and warrior's sweat. But when i tell him that he just say 08:03 Bron: You do not have all the required items. Whats wrong?

sucker:D you need 100 gss not yarns:D

Back