• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Back and ready to host!! ;)

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Looking to host a good custom ot possibly a bit popular something like Centera so ya um i only accept 45$ a month for hosting or 50% donation's that we make! now more information about me ^^

Name: Anthony
Language's: english, some spanish
Experience?: 11 year's of tibia 7 year's of hosting

Proccessor:
2jYO1.png

Speedtest:

Also a little note on this same computer i hosted a real map ot and had over 150 player's with 100% LAG FREE so im pretty sure i can host it with up to 250+ ^^

If you are interested just pm me! :)

Last edited:
Actually, 1996/1997, but since tibia 7.0 was in 2002, I quess you used client 6.0 for your ot in 2001? :p

Ofc he lies XD, so far as I know, servers for client 6.0 don't exist :p

Not recommended btw.

Good luck! Dont care about others! we cant decide if he lies or not so...

He said he is hosting ots for 11 years, so he started in 2001. And because 7.0 came out in 2002, he probable used 6.0.

Just ignore this scammer lol

we can. there was no ots from 11 years. tibia weren't even popular lol

but maybe he just lied saying this. other things maybe right

The first OT came out in 7.0-7.1 if I'm not mistaken... And that wasn't too much to host, just a simple map, no website, almost no scripts ect. Even if he did start to host ots back then he was 9 years old and there were NO tutorials on how to do it. Seems fishy imho.

Doesn't matter if he is lying or not, he offers service on a machine that is about to explode and the slowest net speed known to man. Should be enough information to know that you should avoid such a service.

Back