• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bad version of IceChaw [Fixed]

lol stop whine everyone

i think it will be cool BECAUSE:

in the previous icechaw it was all about combo UE's with small teams.

in the new icechaw you will need larger teams to kill people which means bigger guildwars, which is more fun!

I agree to that one :D

WEll Sorry to say if you find it shit who cares, go quit tibia update is same as rl tibia now so i do not care wot u liked just face it, servers change people move on.

dude u cant compare this OT now to RL tibia, in RL tibia there isnt a player near lvl 1000 so RL tibia healings/damages is a settup for lower lvls. And its not just about what i liked, i asked for everyones opinion in a vote. u must be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded.

This became stinking rubbish on the server I shit
damn this is not a bloody RL tibia server
stay the hell where Rashid, Blue djin
Now as hell going to get keys for doors is nonsense
an lost to most players
vocations are unbalanced
my cures
Exane mort ---- 1000 + or 900 +
now are 200 - 150 --
I hope to compose this
otherwise they will lose to most
just look how many are in line
and how many they had before the update

por si no entienden vola de PENDEJOS

esto se convirtio en basura apesta me cago en el servidor
carajo esto no es tibia RL es un maldito servidor
donde demonios quedo Rashid, Blue djin
ahora como demonios van a poner llaves para las puertas son tonterias
an perdido a la mayoria de jugadores
las vocaciones estan desequilibradas
mis curaciones
exana mort ---- 1000+ o 900+
ahora son de 200- 150-
espero compongan esto
o perderan a la mayoria
solo miren cuantos estan en linea
y cuantos tenian antes del update

guys, stop crying about changes, this is like rl tibia, level doesn't matters a shit, skills/ml does
now you need a lot of people to beat some1 down, they want that to happen for icechaw/softcores/twinforce have 400,500~ ppl online too bad that won't happen since they don't make a fucking reset

The entire update won't be reverted, however it's possible spells will be. Vote here: http://otland.net/f332/old-spell-formulas-icechaw-64758/.

roflmao, you'll increase the healing as before and you won't increase the hits?aha, then how the fuck you'll kill some1?

Last edited:
guys, stop crying about changes, this is like rl tibia, level doesn't matters a shit, skills/ml does
now you need a lot of people to beat some1 down, they want that to happen for icechaw/softcores/twinforce have 400,500~ ppl online too bad that won't happen since they don't make a fucking reset

roflmao, you'll increase the healing as before and you won't increase the hits?aha, then how the fuck you'll kill some1?

and u must be retarded aswell if u read the thread, u wouldent post this. if a charackter reset happens, it will be worse than this uppdate, icechaw will probobly lose 90% of its populations.
the reason they are doing this is that they are trying to gain population. so i have an idea, since icechaw is a PVP-Enforced server it should be uppdated in a diffremt way. some things in the uppdate where god in one way, but others was bad, for exmple the " 0.3 sec push" was bad, becuse u dont need any timing to push which will make it alot easyer and less skills, while the good thing in the uppdate was the new outfit. and mabye you could add some more events or some new PVP area where u can OB in a WAR and pvp without frags/ban. so try diffrent things, but do not change the MAIN settings of the server like the healing/damage system.

and u must be retarded aswell if u read the thread, u wouldent post this. if a charackter reset happens, it will be worse than this uppdate, icechaw will probobly lose 90% of its populations.
the reason they are doing this is that they are trying to gain population. so i have an idea, since icechaw is a PVP-Enforced server it should be uppdated in a diffremt way. some things in the uppdate where god in one way, but others was bad, for exmple the " 0.3 sec push" was bad, becuse u dont need any timing to push which will make it alot easyer and less skills, while the good thing in the uppdate was the new outfit. and mabye you could add some more events or some new PVP area where u can OB in a WAR and pvp without frags/ban. so try diffrent things, but do not change the MAIN settings of the server like the healing/damage system.

I'm just seeing icechaw is full of noobs ROFLMAO, if they would make a reset and let pvp with the rl tibia damage, I bet much more ppl would join icechaw
99% of currently icechaw would leave yea, bcuz they're a noobs with any kind of pvp but FOR SURE more people would join than the 1s who left

PD - Selling pvp lessons

Back