• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

baddies

Dolololo

Reaction score
So this is how Esponjosos and all their nubs fight, pro shit.

Started out with me going to yalahar to get 1% of my level (was 1% off to next level) and spotting a bunch of Esponjosos (or ex-Esponjosos, whatever) guys pk'ing. I decided to play with them a bit, but as soon as I hit one of them they rushed to defense and started logging noob chars (yes they used noobchars when I wasn't even seriously trying to kill them). So eventually we break trough (cos thats how amazing they are) and something that looks like a battle starts..
If you're looking to see a serious icechaw battle, this is not what you're looking for. Only reason I'm posting this is because I want this 'using noob chars in pvp we pro lololo' to end.

lol.cam

Note: this is how they ALWAYS fight (and not just them). Everytime you attack one of them they will run to defense and mass log noob chars just to get you rs/banned.
With this I also want to request whoever agrees this noobchar bullshit has to end, please sign or something so hopefully something can be done about it.

ye please watch you will see me (Jewbs) sayin that they banned my char when i was tryin to kill them.. this is bs and its rly gotta stop, just cause you cant kill someone doesnt mean you gotta ban them or get them red skull cause if thats all you can do you need to find a non pvp server cause this one odviously is not working out for you.

Back