• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban (even asking if I could do)

Vilden

Reaction score
SRY MY ENGLISH!

Yesterday I asked if I could change the name of my MegaStyller.com server to another ip address. The answer was yes and I would have no problem banning it. But I just changed and I got banned at the same time!

Could you please remove the ban? I'd rather stay with the old ip than run out of sight for the players.

// Image removed

Could you please review my situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
SRY MY ENGLISH!

Yesterday I asked if I could change the name of my MegaStyller.com server to another ip address. The answer was yes and I would have no problem banning it. But I just changed and I got banned at the same time!

Could you please remove the ban? I'd rather stay with the old ip than run out of sight for the players.

Could you please review my situation?
you should probably hide your ip and email

Probably you got banned because you changed the domain, name and all that stuff but it is still the same numerical IP address, therefore the system automatically banned you again.

in fact I already got in touch with the administrator of la but until now it did not solve, but already we are in contact. The problem was that after I got in touch with him, he must have checked my server and saw that I was out of 4 mcs protection, but I've put the protection in place and I'm waiting for his contact.

Back