• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban of otservlist

samersz

Reaction score
Unfortunately once again, I took ban in the otservlist, it is already the second time that I receive banishment and do not tell me the reason .... I am the owner of Evil-Baiak.com. I was banned because I had a non-logout area (which was an event) and I let it go, now the second ban was for unknown reasons, about Spoofing, as far as I know Spoofing is a distro program that counts players that do not exist. But if you enter my site there are more than 500 accounts created, and the 300 players that were there were always online. One thing I do not understand, other servers like underwar, megatibia beat 800players and not all players online, you end up banning my server for unknown reasons? !!!!
I want to know why the ban!
Best regards from Evil-baiak.com

It has already been removed, it appears to me: This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info (Type: # 1).
Server will be unbanned after 02/09/2017.

Back