• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban - Vote!

Ban me?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude this is ridiculous, seems like you are looking for easy attention. You should grow up.

hiho, can I ask why many peoples hate you ? xD

If i want easy attention I'll go visit your mother ;)
This is even more easy. I though you were retiring, but you really should go to a psycologist: You are not mentally ok, always looking for approval and wanting to be on top of the others. Im so sorry about you, really :(

Since most of the voters (88.9%) seems to be in favor of banning you (not really a deciding factor), I think it's time for us to let you go. Knowing you, you'll probably be back within a day or two even though you so much despise this community.

Best of luck on your future endeavours!

P.S. If you are as old as you claim you are (40+), please grow up for yours and others sake. It's not very charming when you've got an adult male behaving like a child (i.e. throwing tantrums)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back