• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendeliko..

Banned User
Reaction score
banax.jpg

Where did I spam?:eek:

Don't worry, somewhere out there, there will be a mod that will come here saying that your complaint is invalid.

I saw your latest posts and I don't see anywhere that can be considered spamming, at least not in my book

I saw your latest posts and I don't see anywhere that can be considered spamming, at least not in my book

Perhaps the post got deleted and you can't view it since it might not be on your boards?
I've checked his latest posts as well, I can't see it neither, it might have been on the Miscellaneous or Main board.

The reason for this banishment was yet another trolling/spamming/advertising post you made again: http://otland.net/f28/misiaki-eu-162494/
You didn't get infraction because you never care about them and you keep creating more and more accounts to continue break the rules.

How is that a spam?LOL
Also advertising posts are not mentioned as illegal in the rules of polish nativ board.

How is that a spam?LOL
Also advertising posts are not mentioned as illegal in the rules of polish nativ board.

See OtLand forum rule #4.

And there you have another banishment, have you considered another complaint?

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back