• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bandwidth!

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello friends! I have got an question for all you guys! <3
Please give me serios answears, I really need the answear:D

The question is how mutch bandwith each character takes if i host my otserver?

About the server!
[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)
Map 30mb! (CUSTOM - NO TELEPORT MAP)
EXP rates 50-5x

How mutch bandwith will each character that I have online take?

I have got UNLTIMITED BANDWITH/MONTH!! But I have got 24/2MB/second! And I want to know how mutch does 1 player takes per second with the server info above!

PLEASE DONT SAY 24/2mb IS ENOUGHT!!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUTCH EACH PLAYER NEEDS!

24/2MB? that would be 192/16mbps :D

well, with 2Mbit upload you should be able to host 70 players.. There is no definite number for a player, you can have 10000 players who AFK without network lags.

Okey! Thanks. So I dont need the download mb? Becouse my dad said something like when there is no upload mb left it starts to use the download mb?

Well what they have told me is when you have 2 MB Upload you can host up to 200 People (Depends on what servery you host) Known as tibia you should host up to 100/150? Atleast that is what I think.

Regards,
Wodian

Back