• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banished servers.

R

Rozinx

Hi there, I would like to apologize for some actions which I didn't know were illegal.
Lately, I've noticed that many servers were getting banned, I thought it was a bug, and kept hoping that it didn't happen to me.

But, I got banned, and when I contacted Xinn, a link was given to me, which I could see the exactly reason.

Still, I didn't know that counting xlogged players was a violation (Makes it easy to have more players, kinda lame action, I know).
But there were tons of servers using it, and no rules said you couldn't.

And I kept going, didn't check the rules for a long time, so didn't get the updates.

But now I did and fixed it.

Also, on my research, I could find a xinn's post telling people that an email was sent and such, I didn't get that email, but oh well, I need an unban, cause I've been told that once you stop counting xlogged players, you're able to get unbanned.

So, requesting an unban for :

romercyless.servegame.com
rozinx3.servegame.com
rozinmaster.servegame.com
rozinextreme.servegame.com

Thanks. They're all fixed.

Are you seriusly requesting unban for those servers HERE?

This forum is useless.. Nobody cares about this forum "otservlist discussion"... Not even xinn...

Send him an email..

i have 90 people training is that a violation?

Hey Rozin,

i've unbanned your servers, make the necessary changes and add them again ;)

Joaquing:
If you count these players to your online players counter in status protocol then yes, It is.

Perfect Xinn.
Thanks and sorry for wasting your time

@Kekox

It worked! :>

Are you seriusly requesting unban for those servers HERE?

This forum is useless.. Nobody cares about this forum "otservlist discussion"... Not even xinn...

Send him an email..

pppppppOWNED!!! :) Nah, but your right he goes to this forum, once per month xD

I sign with kekox, there is no point of posting anything here. The only way to contact Xinn is by support section on otservlist.org

Hmm, that's because I had already sent him several emails, maybe he had a great amount out there.
So I decided to post here too.
;>

only you need be patient and send a one email :p

@agree with kekox...

Last edited:
Back