• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned and deleted Permanent NOT GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulgrut

Reaction score
Dear Micheal and Jgarder

I wanted to log in a few ago And noticed I was Banned/deleted.

The reason you guys came up with was Me avoiding my banishment For 3 DAYS

If tried to reach you guys for like 2-3 days if been yelling and doing everything to reach you guys that you made a mistake and you banned me back in 1990 or somthing and it was just a bann for 3 days

Now i login and it says i was trying to run from my Banishment Witch is untrue

I Agreed with the punishemnt for my Botting But this is Unreal

If been a loyal player never broke a rule execpt i cave botted for a few Witch i stopped afther getting cought So i learned my lesson

Ask Jgarder It was only for 3 days And i did all i could to reach you guys Caus i thought it was funny you banned me back in 1990 i accepted my 3 days bann

At those times the forums dident work either so there was no other way and afther like 4-5 days i gave up Searching you guys

Dont forgot i life in a diffrent time zone So its hard to reach you guys

Greetz Unknown Fellaw Hope to hear somthing back soon

"Cavebotting, did not respond after many many many attempts to contact him." was the first reason you were banished, but the server ignored it and a few other bans. GM Michael redid all of his bans and he noticed mine so redid it.

There may not be warnings for cave botting. It can be deletion on the first offence.

And you are guilty. You have even stated as much. If you wish to play make new a character and don't cavebot.

This discussion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back