• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Banned cuz having trunk 3777?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandira

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello im comeing here to ask why i did get banned cuz of having the trunk 0.4 3777 r19??

I have read all rules on otland i even asked talaturen why i did get banned he said

"Talk with peroxide i have nothing to do with this"

So even if i got trunk 3777 without prem and bogart panda gave me it im still get banned for what?

I took this from http://otland.net/f15/regarding-otland-premium-information-questions-79931/

Addendum: Leaking private material to the public boards or to another forum without the permission of the administrator/author will lead you to a banishment and/or the removal of your Premium status.

Did i leak trunk 3777? No.

You should be removed from OtLand, I'm probably talking for all of OtLand tbh

Why should i be removed i dident do anything wrong

Peroxide probably didn't ban you for a leak, but something more like spam or off-topic since you and that bogarts panda person were spamming the hell out of otland with crap most people didn't need.

Dont think so

You have been banned for the following reason:
Access to 0.4 rev without premium account (never been premium)

Date the ban will be lifted: 2nd September 2013, 06:00

Why should i be removed i dident do anything wrong

images

Spamming bullshit all day yesterday is nothing?

It's punishable for those who leaks and for those who befenit from leakers.

Did i leak it? No
Bogart panda did gave me it no moderator want to listen about my proof :/

Hello im comeing here to ask why i did get banned cuz of having the trunk 0.4 3777 r19??

I have read all rules on otland i even asked talaturen why i did get banned he said

"Talk with peroxide i have nothing to do with this"

So even if i got trunk 3777 without prem and bogart panda gave me it im still get banned for what?

I took this from http://otland.net/f15/regarding-otland-premium-information-questions-79931/

Addendum: Leaking private material to the public boards or to another forum without the permission of the administrator/author will lead you to a banishment and/or the removal of your Premium status.

Did i leak trunk 3777? No.

I rushed my decision and for that I'm sorry, I've unbanned the account you're talking about.
Too true about it being Bogart's Panda mistake and I shouldn't have banned you for that.

Sorry,
Peroxide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back