• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned For dataspoofing?

Pykera

Reaction score
Hello.

My server
Darkania OTS

Has been banned for dataspoofing?
Reason? I follow all the rules of the server, The characters of the server when they made exit, they just can be 30min with exit mode, then the characters logout, I did't modified any false information.

I think this is not fair, because there are alot of servers that dont follow rules and they dont get banned.

I hope this is a confuse.

Greetings

Hello.

My server
Darkania OTS

Has been banned for dataspoofing?
Reason? I follow all the rules of the server, The characters of the server when they made exit, they just can be 30min with exit mode, then the characters logout, I did't modified any false information.

I think this is not fair, because there are alot of servers that dont follow rules and they dont get banned.

I hope this is a confuse.

Greetings

mmm made your own server hosted in your pc, theres no way some1 can bann you <_<

I think its not so much, I always follow the rules and then happend this? Its unfair.. Please... Alot of servers have 24h of logout and 12h of logout and they are not banend.

Please Undertand my position..

I think its not so much, I always follow the rules and then happend this? Its unfair.. Please... Alot of servers have 24h of logout and 12h of logout and they are not banend.

Please Undertand my position..

Xinn would probably unban you, but this is being taken care of by a automatic system. Those server who have an idle time of 24h are probably only counting the 'non idle' players.

Don't listen to him josu, he is just a troll.

I hope your server gets un-banned!

Thanks!
I hope that too :( MY server dont get new players now

I hope he doesn't gets unbanned.

30 mins to logout exit players is obviously spoofing and made on own purpose!.

Another troll?
Go look other servers with 24h or 12h of logout players and they are not even banned...

Back