• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Banned for Reporting Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTala

Reaction score
I downloaded TFS 0.3.4 and it Crashes i post it to the right Thread
Then post gots deleted
I recreated it and delete again

I just wrote that it crashs then 2 minutes later i got Banned

I hope you investigate that ...

Where did you post it and what was the name of the thread?

it was
OtLand > OpenTibia > Downloads > Distributions
>[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4 (Crying Damson)

I just wrote that it crashed like 0.3 and then delete.
I saw other peoples posts got deleted too

The only two posts you've made there have been

UHHH buggy release the first crashes happen already!!! ATTENTION!

And

HAIL TALATUREN 0.3.4 SUCKY SUCKS!

So no wonder they got removed?

whats bad about the first post??

and thats not a reason for banning i think

The reason you were banned was due to the fact that you kept posting after several of your posts were removed. They were removed because you acted childish and there were absolutely no reason to repeat what you said all over again. You also posted like 10 posts with different fail pictures. You just wouldn't stop, besides that you personally attacked Elf.

ok thats true i forgot xD

but why are u deleting all post with for example "0.3.4 Is Crashing" from the board?
Because i saw server other users post that and got deleted.

As far as I am concerned no posts that enlightens any errors has been removed, unless - they might be rather useless where they are simply complaining and not posting what may cause it or simply has no trust in the developers of TFS. The topic is not meant for complaining, it is meant for people to download TFS and to report any bugs with it.

I think i remember a post

with content "0.3.4 Crashes for me"
is that a post to delete?

As previously stated, I am not aware of any case where such posts were removed from that certain topic except yours. I believe if such a post existed, Elf himself may have deleted the post as he may already be aware of the situation that it crashes - and the fact that he didn't state any possible reason for why it may crash makes it rather useless.

Note that these are just my assumptions. :- )

I think i remember a post

with content "0.3.4 Crashes for me"
is that a post to delete?

Please include who and where it was posted, so it will be a lot easier for us to check.

I think Koci1994 or Deaktiver has wrote such post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back