• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Banned for telling truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versilkes Two

Banned User
Reaction score
Why the fu** was my other acocunt 'Versilkes' banned and my thread 'Unfair Mods' deleted? Is it because you fucking butthurt bitches cant face the fucking truth?

*cough*this will be deleted+ill be banned again*cough*

I didnt read ur first thread!
Can u please post it again here?

And Im sure u did something wrong tho :p

I didnt read ur first thread!
Can u please post it again here?

And Im sure u did something wrong tho :p

In the first thread I wrote that mods r unfair cuz they punished vendeliko for somethng I did and also they punished for using blez acc to spam but didnt punish for using ImCheeze acc or Imstunned

@Prest
Shut up punk

index.php

In the first thread I wrote that mods r unfair cuz they punished vendeliko for somethng I did and also they punished for using blez acc to spam but didnt punish for using ImCheeze acc or Imstunned

@Prest
Shut up punk

Gtfo kid.

That's what brothers do xD

@Complaint
I can't comment because I wasn't involved in this, but you have confessed to have illegally entered Blez account, and now you expect to not be banned?
Vendeliko was banned at first because from where we stood, it seemed that it was him that did it, we don't know everything and if both of you use the same IP, how were we supposed to know you were the one that did it and not Vendeliko, we aren't gods to know everything, we make mistakes too(like any other person does)

That's what brothers do xD

@Complaint
I can't comment because I wasn't involved in this, but you have confessed to have illegally entered Blez account, and now you expect to not be banned?
Vendeliko was banned at first because from where we stood, it seemed that it was him that did it, we don't know everything and if both of you use the same IP, how were we supposed to know you were the one that did it and not Vendeliko, we aren't gods to know everything, we make mistakes too(like any other person does)

^ this

I was not involved in this either but seriously what you wrote in your previous thread should be enough for you to understand why you were banned. Take some time to think about what you really wrote, if you still are unhappy you are welcome to pm me.

X6939-767V0-B3FRL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.