• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned Unjustly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezi

Reaction score
Um ok, so i get banned for no reason, and the comment is semi Afr. So i go to get something to drink because Ive been hunting for a while and i map clicked into a safe corner so i wouldn't get attacked. I come back and GM Tertius is standing next to me and I'm still running to my corner and a message pops up saying I'm banned for being semi afk. To me this is unjust and to everyone else I'm sure they would complain to. I would appreciate if anyone can do something about this but i doubt it because they suck money out of you for every little thing.

Um ok, so i get banned for no reason, and the comment is semi Afr. So i go to get something to drink because Ive been hunting for a while and i map clicked into a safe corner so i wouldn't get attacked. I come back and GM Tertius is standing next to me and I'm still running to my corner and a message pops up saying I'm banned for being semi afk. To me this is unjust and to everyone else I'm sure they would complain to.

Well Weezi, since I know you cry babys like to complain I watched over the forum WAITING for just this thread.
I'm glad you started it, now is there anything else you would like to lie about?

Anyway, that little safe corner of yours was not really a corner, I had follow on you, I greeted you 2-3 times and ran after you, you dident stop, untill you started attacking a warlock, and by the time you started attacking the warlock about 5 seconds had past.
Then you killed the warlock, still no answer..
Untill i brought up the ban function on you.
I filled in everything needed and I saw you typing, but seriously, You werent fast enough to respond, so i clicked "ok" instead of cancel.
Now enjoy 2 days of real life.

Once again im running to a corner and u follow me, you just proved my point and when i come back i attack the warlock and message you back so you money sucking fiends press ok and boom, you get me money =]. Well...your cool you cyber bully <_<

Once again im running to a corner and u follow me, you just proved my point and when i come back i attack the warlock and message you back so you money sucking fiends press ok and boom, you get me money =]. Well...your cool you cyber bully <_<

Yep, I guess I did. -.-
Wont change anything tho.

This seems like getting into a nice thread to follow, keep going fellows!

:OOOOOOOOOOOO
GUESS WHAT TERTIUS :eek: U WERE baned on rl tibia for boting so u is a :OOOOOOOo hypocrite :( i loved u man

Exactly, like i said money sucking fiends. So you ban somebody for being "SEMI AFK" but yet there have been atleast 10 mage bombs in the past couple days on our guild and you sit there and watch him mage bomb us and yet you dont do anything. So your excuse, you take out anger on us because you BOTTED yourself on rl tibia and got banned. Atleast im only 3 days banned and not 30 day :thumbup:

:OOOOOOOOOOOO
GUESS WHAT TERTIUS :eek: U WERE baned on rl tibia for boting so u is a :OOOOOOOo hypocrite :( i loved u man

How lovely that you stalk me, but if you must know I was hacked a loooong time ago and the hacker made a letter, and when the war started agian, the letter went in and the description on the letter was telling the Gamemaster that I was botting everyday.
So I got banned for botting instead of what was looking more like account sharing.

ty

do u kno how unreal dat sounds bra we kno ur bad :(

GM so if im sitting in the dp and thats consider semi afk cause im not there guess thats a ban considering your reasons for banning tilah mage is semi afk and when he comes back and is getting attacked by a warlock so kills it so he doesnt die and lose 2 lvls plus 100k for bless and aol. So you fucken say that hes right that he was semi afk and that he did talk to you but yet you still wanted to ban him. You must be taking your angure out from rl tibia:[ sorry baby boy. You guys dont do jack shit when there are mage bombs 3 threads and a youtube video on it theres also pictures of what guild they are and you watch it too but yet you dont do anything love your gm skills you also have 400 post when vanderlay has 2000 posts love how your very active on the ot like i said you probably are mad that u got banned in rl tibia so you decide to come on and ban someone who is sitting there "semi-afk" after 15 seconds someones pmsing :wub:

K first of all, GM's dont take reports of botting, its the automatic sistem with the anti bot monsters. Second, softcores was down and i went on Nova to screw around and i spammed your char and no answer hmmm. Third you espicially hate me for what we did to you into one of the wars, dropped you with rs and lost full rare set and cried like a baby to us to join us. Sooooo your pwned...stop talking...

GM so if im sitting in the dp and thats consider semi afk cause im not there guess thats a ban considering your reasons for banning tilah mage is semi afk and when he comes back and is getting attacked by a warlock so kills it so he doesnt die and lose 2 lvls plus 100k for bless and aol. So you fucken say that hes right that he was semi afk and that he did talk to you but yet you still wanted to ban him. You must be taking your angure out from rl tibia:[ sorry baby boy. You guys dont do jack shit when there are mage bombs 3 threads and a youtube video on it theres also pictures of what guild they are and you watch it too but yet you dont do anything love your gm skills you also have 400 post when vanderlay has 2000 posts love how your very active on the ot like i said you probably are mad that u got banned in rl tibia so you decide to come on and ban someone who is sitting there "semi-afk" after 15 seconds someones pmsing :wub:

Funniest thing I've read tonight.

Well to begin with, I will not unban Telih mage, no matter how much you guys try to fake all the posts, you know I'm right.

Anyway, Im not mad at all for being banned on real tibia since OT servers take up more of my time than needed.

Qonshina, you should turn your bot of tonight.

K first of all, GM's dont take reports of botting, its the automatic sistem with the anti bot monsters. Second, softcores was down and i went on Nova to screw around and i spammed your char and no answer hmmm. Third you espicially hate me for what we did to you into one of the wars, dropped you with rs and lost full rare set and cried like a baby to us to join us. Sooooo your pwned...stop talking...

Yeah, that was probably not me, and you're just acting really cool now are you? awesome man, ur so cool :):wub:

u kno sumin funny i had to take a ban today on a semi noob char to save my guild mate and you go around baning botters and not baning mage bombers oh look i made a ryhme :D u gota fix some stuf b.

Like i said money sucking fiends, obviously no ban but im just ruining your rep cause you suck and your corrupt. Everyone agrees with me THAT IM RIGHT and not you. And if an OT takes up most of your time...NO LIFER!!! Gf and friend plax lets go party!??!! Wait you dont know what its like

btw master baby isnt qonshina ...... qonshina is my rl ..

Like i said money sucking fiends, obviously no ban but im just ruining your rep cause you suck and your corrupt. Everyone agrees with me THAT IM RIGHT and not you. And if an OT takes up most of your time...NO LIFER!!! Gf and friend plax lets go party!??!! Wait you dont know what its like

Yeah, really?
I just got back from a club, logged into tibia to clean up a bit.
You got banned, and my guess is: You were home ALL day long by your computer, not doing anything at all but leveling your precious character for 14 hours, and you call me the non-lifer?

Anyway, Im done arguing with you this just turns into insults, you know the ban was justified.
THREAD CLOSED

PS. Dont waste the forum space by making a second thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back