• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Andy

Reaction score
Well my other account, Andy Man, got banned. At the time I didn't know that advertising another forum in Private Message wasn't allowed I didn't know, but why I'm complaining? Because I got a notification by Bogart, saying me that next time I'll get banned, and I said to myself okay. I don't care that I got banned because It's going to be lifted at November 28. But why do I get notificated to not do it again, and then I get banned? Why didn't you guys banned me at first, instead of sending me a notification and after 2 hours banning me? Because Bogart told me that I got 1 point downgraded, maybe it's 2 points to get banned, I don't know, but if it's 2 points, then you're downgrading me 2 points for the same thing, but different Global Mod's or whatever.

You're unbanned, I made a rash decision and quite a rushed one. Didn't even think of the fact that the message could have been checked later on by a different recipient. Sorry about that Andy.

/peroxide

What? So you're complaining because you didn't get notified after ignoring the first warning saying you'll get banned ?

@Xitoz2; In reported, when you report a private message, it doesn't include DATE/TIME by default, so it's possible that one of several recepients had only just viewed the message and reported it too, to ban someone for that if he's already received his warning is stupid.

He was notified after the report after he was infracted for it.

Thread closed, issue has been dealt with accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back