• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle [ZoOorO vs Exrip] *voting*

Who shall win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@hiperkarma:
This is not about "licker friends", of course there's some of them, at least I consider that I voted on the best signature.

I see more detail and effects on Exrip's.

But as Exrip's have "licker friends", ZoOoro have them too.

@ForAll: Vote fair, do not say: "Oh, he's my friend, Im voting for that signature."

:)

@hiperkarma:
This is not about "licker friends", of course there's some of them, at least I consider that I voted on the best signature.

I see more detail and effects on Exrip's.

But as Exrip's have "licker friends", ZoOoro have them too.

@ForAll: Vote fair, do not say: "Oh, he's my friend, Im voting for that signature."

:)
Exrip don't take this as your signature doesn't looks good but i want to see what are those effects Akor Shel are speaking about is.

now tell me about all those effects he got. i get that you don't know anything about the effects you are talking about :p

Exrip don't take this as your signature doesn't looks good but i want to see what are those effects Akor Shel are speaking about is.

now tell me about all those effects he got. i get that you don't know anything about the effects you are talking about :p

I understood like 2 words in that you just wrote <_<

you guys are in eachothers face to much imo

^^

do not say: "Oh, he's my friend, Im voting for that signature."
Don't forget the "Oh, he's a dick, I'm voting for that OTHER signature." :3

Anyways, if you guys don't trust eachother then next time make signatures without names on them :D (which shouldn't be posted on forums untill the voting :3) ((If "ripping" is an issue just let both parties make the same text.. for example: "THISSIGNATUREISRIPPED" :D))

By the way, I forgot to say who I voted for in my last post:
2z6cutz.png

you guys are in eachothers face to much imo

^^

Don't forget the "Oh, he's a dick, I'm voting for that OTHER signature." :3

Anyways, if you guys don't trust eachother then next time make signatures without names on them :D (which shouldn't be posted on forums untill the voting :3) ((If "ripping" is an issue just let both parties make the same text.. for example: "THISSIGNATUREISRIPPED" :D))

By the way, I forgot to say who I voted for in my last post:
2z6cutz.png
Thats exactly what i meant.

Some ppl maybe like my style better :S i dont know. Its they who vote.

Some ppl maybe like my style better :S i dont know. Its they who vote.
one more time, i did not say that all who vote for you hates me, but i can give you 2 times, Akor Shel and Pro Mapper OT. and btw Akor shel i still want to know what 'effects' Exrip used.

Both of you guys really knows what you're doing, if you know what I mean, but I have to say that Exrip's signature is a little bit cooler.

@ZoOoro: I dont know xD. Both are very nice.

And I dont hate you >.> ....

I was going to vote on you because I like that style, but I saw the work of you and exrip's, well I think he worked more.

o_O...

Whatever, I dont hate you. ;)

Back