• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battlefield 1

they need to fix more realistic gameplay instead of this crap
Let's face it. Kids (17 or less) are the biggest audience for games like CoD or BF. Only adults or patient (and rare) teenagers are buying games like ArmA. Most prefer unrealistic and action shooters like Overwatch, TF2, Doom, BF, CoD, etc. Those are “easier” to enjoy and don’t require any skills at all. And ArmA sold relatively poorly in comparison to previously mentioned IPs.

Let's face it. Kids (17 or less) are the biggest audience for games like CoD or BF. Only adults or patient (and rare) teenagers are buying games like ArmA. Most prefer unrealistic and action shooters like Overwatch, TF2, Doom, BF, CoD, etc. Those are “easier” to enjoy and don’t require any skills at all. And ArmA sold relatively poorly in comparison to previously mentioned IPs.
Not all kids like games that require that need 0 skill. Almost all kids I know play Fifa, LoL, Hearthstone and CS:GO.

b9251ad2ef8ac9caf437a76e20adb7ec.png

Livestream :rolleyes:

Not all kids like games that require that need 0 skill. Almost all kids I know play Fifa, LoL, Hearthstone and CS:GO.
And almost none play ArmA or Insurgency/Day of Infamy.
Those three first games are not FPS, so I'm not even sure what they are doing in your post. CS:GO is just clone of CoD. CS without proper desing for 16vs16 or more is not CS. It is CoD.

And almost none play ArmA or Insurgency/Day of Infamy.
Those three first games are not FPS, so I'm not even sure what they are doing in your post. CS:GO is just clone of CoD. CS without proper desing for 16vs16 or more is not CS. It is CoD.

First CS was made years before first CoD.

Playing ArmA in squads is hella fun, so is playing battlefield alone, even more with squads.
People looking for realism will play ArmA, flashpoint etc.

You know im refering to this part?
Still. I was talking about FPS, not some multiplayer strategies or sport game.

First CS was made years before first CoD.
FIRST, yes. But Currently CS:GO is about small team vs small team, deatchmatch-pacing and fucking skins... It has nothing to do with original concept.

Still. I was talking about FPS, not some multiplayer strategies or sport game.

FIRST, yes. But Currently CS:GO is about small team vs small team, deatchmatch-pacing and fucking skins... It has nothing to do with original concept.

Except that defuse maps were the most popular ones in previous versions aswell. Core of the game is absolutely the same. Even the weapons are made to feel like in 1.6 except with improved graphics to keep up with the standards nowadays.
CS was always about deathmatch except that there were also other possiblities for winning a round than just killing enemies.

Back