• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be Honest!

Depends on the topic and what has happened during my day so far.

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris?

none. You can't chuck a norris.

If a cheese can cake but a cake cant cheese could a cheesecake make cheese if a cheese could bake cake?

If I've understood that question correctly, then no.

Have you ever stolen something? And what did you steal?

I stole food from a buffet that I never paid for, ahh my childhood days...

Would you want to live in the US someday?

Nope, I have the biggest fear of killing someone.

What would you rather be? Police officer or fireman?

Hmmm... That's a toughie... Elephant, then I can destroy work and get the day off and declare that I did nothing.

Would you rather, superglue freshly sweaty armpit hair to your face or the hair off the head of a hobo who's been out on the streets for a few years? (Armpit hair is still wet, hobo hair hasn't been washed since he had a home)

Hmmm... That's a toughie... Elephant, then I can destroy work and get the day off and declare that I did nothing.

Would you rather, superglue freshly sweaty armpit hair to your face or the hair off the head of a hobo who's been out on the streets for a few years? (Armpit hair is still wet, hobo hair hasn't been washed since he had a home)

Going by facts, human hair cleans itself after a while and even so turns to dreadlocks when not washed for months or so.. Hobo hair mostlikely.

Mr t or "shit tyrone, get it together" tyrone

Back