• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be nice ? first mapp

To be Honest it looks good for a war server. Just needs a little more details =]

well let me tell you about my opinion .. well about the map it's your first time .. well at my first time i guess i mapped as weak as you did .. but take my advices .. i'm not yet a pro.. but i think i'm an intermediate mapper .. listen just try some variable grounds for the map .. and btw are you using Simone's mapeditr or remere's?? if it's simone's and 1st time i give you a 7/10 and if it was remere's i give ya 6/10 .. 2nd .. you've to be more realistic .. like how can the edges of the mounaint be caught by fire .. and i guess you'll feel better if you've surfed this site and seen some maps and getting some of the idea & the skills just by looking .. and view some tutorials .. so as to get better soon enough .. i might help you any time .. but still i've too much to learn but i'm gonna help you mate .. gimme rep if i helped ..

well let me tell you about my opinion .. well about the map it's your first time .. well at my first time i guess i mapped as weak as you did .. but take my advices .. i'm not yet a pro.. but i think i'm an intermediate mapper .. listen just try some variable grounds for the map .. and btw are you using Simone's mapeditr or remere's?? if it's simone's and 1st time i give you a 7/10 and if it was remere's i give ya 6/10 .. 2nd .. you've to be more realistic .. like how can the edges of the mounaint be caught by fire .. and i guess you'll feel better if you've surfed this site and seen some maps and getting some of the idea & the skills just by looking .. and view some tutorials .. so as to get better soon enough .. i might help you any time .. but still i've too much to learn but i'm gonna help you mate .. gimme rep if i helped ..

Superhady, please write with regular fonts :( I don't like when you write like that it's ugly :/

can u Give me a Link To a torturial? ( bad eng ) xD

To be Honest it looks good for a war server. Just needs a little more details =]

Okey i add more deatials Next time thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back