• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Begginers manual

Wojarade Ziro

Reaction score
This guide is for all new comers who dont have any idea on what to do at the beggining.

1: Rook
So you just logged in!, select an outfit and close that screen, search for the sewers and kill some rats, by experience, i know that the best way to go to main fast is kill rats, buy an axe when you have 10 gp (you buy it in the npc south west of the sewers) and kill more rats and cave rats until you get lvl 8.
The message you get "You have killed 4 rats" is the way to sell rats easier, you dont have to pick them up, just go to that npc that you have seen screaming like a mad, say rats, yes and you will get 2 gp for each rat, at lvl 8, go north east of the sewers to go to main.

2: Starting in main
Finally out of rook, now you should have been sent to a palce with some portals, i dont advice you to chose khuz-dul as a starting city, its like Kazz in rl tibia, and you will end up lost, the best is to chose synthia, good hunting places near; but you should chose the city depending on your vocation as well, since you can only buy spells for each vocation in specific cities, for more info on spells go to 3:
If you choose khuz-dul, then look for stuff, because i hate that city and i dont know it much xD, if you choose synthia, then look at this nice map megaman did: http://radonia.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=24, it should take you thru the first lvls, after that, you should search for new hunting places, im not gonna spoil everything ;)

3: Spells
Many people have problem buying spells, here is the deal, you can buy basic spells from any guard in any city (the red dressed guys), that includes light, light healing, antidote, haste and food, but the real spells sellers for each vocation are located in their specific guilds:
Druid guilds is south east in synthia and amun-dhin
Sorcerers guild is west of depot in khuz dul and in sultania
Knights guild is east of depot in khuz dul
Paladins guild is north west in synthia
You will have to look around, some guilds are in an upper or lower floor.

4: Some rules
Of course, following the tibia rules is a must, but here, you cannot random pk people, you must have a reason, this is a role play server, not a fast exp server, not a war server, this is to have fun, and not to kill, same goes for power abusers, this is punished with ban.
If someone caughts you botting, they will kill you, the server takes care of its own, and we dont like cheaters.

5: Final note
We like to have fun, we dont like people who wants to ruin the game, this is not a fast exp server, you will have to work a bit to lvl up, but of course, it will feel better when you are able to solo a dragon, i think you could consider this server as a tibia rl server, but much easier, because if you die, you will get your exp back easly and it isnt that hard to get equipment.
So if you want to have fun and spend time with cool people ;), come with us, if you want an easy server where you can make a war and lvl up fast and get lvl 11k in the first 10 mins, then im sorry, this server is not for you.

Wojs~

Back