• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beginton

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
My key i used to always use to get into the katana quest part doesnt work anymore. Orc spearman spawn is gone. Ladder to the Pick hole is working. But the holes are missing that lead to the mino hell torture chamber.

Key used to Open:
Locked door that leads to katana quest.
Locked door that leads to the level 9 Chillout room.
Small Axe room door.

Level 9 Npc that sold the battle shield, arrows, scale armor, bow and chain legs
IS GONE! NOOOO!!!

can Talaturan or Souldrainer please explain?

Souldrainer im that Yuki guy that found that place to begin with like 7 months ago~ i lost my account to that character. 22 no voc. had like 7k cash on him :((

--merge

Remember you followed me as i discovered that pick hole and the mino torture chamber?

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg.. I have been looking for things like this but never found any of these rooms! :eek:

Tell me where to find these spots in a pm or here plax ^_^

You know the food seller? well that house to the right of him is openable.
The key for that room is in the Crypt/graveyard. Open up the coffins. youll find the "Strange happenings part I" and the silver Key 2120.

Anyways. behind that house that you open the key with is a well. use the well and theres a skeleton spawn. with the katana quest.

Note: i never explored the katana quest much. so i dont know if theres any secrets in there.

Mino Torture Chamber.
Pick in the South East hole.
The hole is south of beginton. The hole/cave thing has a river/spring in it. thats how youll know its the right one.
That pick hole leads down into another cave. When I went there Souldrainer was following me. he realised that there was no hole leading down. so he had ot create it. I went down that hole and theres a Torture room with a chest behind a locked door.

Thats all I know so far.
Oh souldrainer also spawned the rook Eq dude. he Sold Bows, Scale Arm, Chain Legs, Battle Shield... thats all i can remember right now.

Ok. So I am supposed to pick in the cave below the cave with the water in it?

And please! Make the spawns come back :( The rotworm spawn in the cave where you have to walk through some poison fields is empty now.

I can explain, we removed rook then re-inserted it with some more featueres, got some to get away.. I'll re-insert them later on today! :)

THANK YOU!!!

I can explain, we removed rook then re-inserted it with some more featueres, got some to get away.. I'll re-insert them later on today! :)

Umm...

Radonia has been up for 560~ hours now.
thats like what?
30 days~ straight? whens it gonna restart/reset or whatever so the changes in Beginton will be fixed?

EDIT

Yes, that kind of is a double post. But its more or less a BUMP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back