• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berciq Rookgaard

Here are listed all CHANGES I've done hoping to make this place better!
(I hope it will open, tried on few browsers but please if You are curious and it doesn't work, let me know)

Things I written down, considered, wanted, but didn’t manage to do:
1. Surface spawn depending on time: Night: badger, elves, poachers, wolves, wisp, bugs, spiders, golems, boar are out
Day: Out would be: orcs and trolls, sand crawlers, snakes, deer, rabbits, pigeons, seagulls, crab, wasps

2. Spawn and nature depending on 4 seasons: Spring: rabbits, wasps, elves / blooming flowers, flood river
summer: insects, deers, poachers, / fireflies, dry river, bog, fires and burned down soil, cherries, wheat
autumn: squirrels, leaf golems, bears, boars, / dry grass, falling leaves, cut down wood, apples, shrooms, web
winter: winter/starving wolves, polar bears, / frost rivers and lake, snowy trees, snow heaps in town, icebergs

3. On my map I still cannot create fully working script to change vocations by stepping on tile :/

4. On my map I still cannot create two quest "bring me sth and sth, here is reward" at one NPC, works either first or second

Last edited by a moderator:
Because nobody wanted to watch too long movies here You go - GIF's

80. Prepare for the most annoying monster! disappearing wasps, they make sound so often that you will know they're around..
AaGm1O1.gif

81. Many invisible shortcuts made in obvious way
h1EFidP.gif

82. DEADLY TRAPS FOR NOOBS TO MAKE THEM DIEEE
LtR4Nel.gif

83, 84 Polar bear cave extended, with drop from bears also
z7vrJv0.png

FBfiiv5.png

How did I not see this thread earlier? This project is amazing. Keep up the good work Berciq.

I’ll be following for sure!

Red

I'm really glad to hear this RED, THANKS!

85. Traveling on an melting iceberg, there are few places where you can swim (not counting wells seven to be precise)
clk5ztP.gif

86. Swamp trolls cave include salamanders and bats, they also have water supply to grow herbs
eEYJeRe.png

87. Guess Sir Shrek moved from his swamp

wlD7rIx.png

88. You will know what creatures do in their free time... where they get food, and why they drop things you can loot
H50hSg5.png

89. Ow orcs redesigned towers penthouse, i see how they managed to get leather roof...
8MHxAFv.png

90. Frost trolls enlarged cave (when you open frost chest it paralyses You)
uFFhWC3.png

91. More moist underground
XJxnGjh.png

92. Underground passage to village with rotworm guardiance
LaPThaK.png

93. Little caves are made in almost every rock
PujENNl.png

94. Church during day because of poor visibility at night
8WljM0X.gif

96. Telescope (with solid pillar underneath), You can now more easily walk around because of no dead endes
mYhEXme.png

97. Mills with reconstructed river, nature and western watchtower where drunked guard it throwing bottles into swamps river and rocks
G3LMciJ.png

98. Little countryside climate with chicken houses and karst funnel! (You walk out of it from dungeon but cannot step in from surface, kind of useful exit) But I still use old version without new monsters and I regret not having cows here ! :(
F4NQcVs.png

99. Each river starts with unique spring and is getting wider along its way... like most rivers do =D
cQuQBWu.png

while I was scrolling I said I should have this map, its so good, then the stories and gifs. Really good job. It feels so good just to see the images.

Once again, gifs has vanished:
80. Prepare for the most annoying monster! disappearing wasps, they make sound so often that you will know they're around..

Webp.net-gifmaker (8).gif
82. DEADLY TRAPS FOR NOOBS TO MAKE THEM DIEEE

Webp.net-gifmaker (9).gif
95. Lily's Home,
It is tiny but it has also flat to rent with attic

Webp.net-gifmaker (14).gif

Back