• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berciq Showoff - Greenland

Berciq

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello! So I think I'm ready to start posting my whole world! Let's start with first out of 5 continents - Greenland (Wow! such original!) - Anyway enjoy!

M1 This is how it was changing along 13 years?

M2 This is most recent overlook of whole isle:
iXYUNEI.png

MO1 Let's start with monastery which i thought is great idea to put all houses in one building, it is really spacious, and easy to walk, also it is not as sprawl as normal city.

MO2 Tak a closer look:
X0xd5Fx.png

OF1 Dungeons starts with grading difficulty - so let's go to Orc fortress (I redesigned it from tfs one so that each piece of my map will be made by me)
IBt20hY.png

OF2 Closed gate, lets find other way!
alweEtj.png

OF3 You'll find out that every gate is closed and must always find another way - means orcs spotted you and closed them right? like this bridge on river pulled by leader
qfOt1Qc.png

OF4 So lets go through caves where they train war wolves giving them also blood to drink
YmkJltn.png

OF5 They are still building the walls also training different animals
2uR1Wuy.png

OF6 You can see that they prepare hard with many ways to strengthen their body
ougRUub.png

OF7 Here is where they came from, Look that they first task is to prove themselves in battle if they are cowards, there is no place for them.
lNglfcI.png

OF8 So this is the way they are going to attack castle, This must be reported to a King!
3zRGXf8.png

Last edited:
Glad to hear, Anyway I will post places i made long time ago, i'm not ashamed of them and still want to keep them!

Let's go to Amazon village!

AV1 - typical village but they do earn money by burning dead corpses and making funreals
mQLeXNx.png

AV2
- I'll explained how amazons and valkirias got apples ^^
0NqxSSD.png

AV3 - some saint places with water springs as for celtic culture
7dQiwJW.png

AV4 - unfortunately underground you'll know ugly true about their leader and his plans :(
tx4iOMk.png

BC 1
- In bandit camp i just made gif to show you how charming this place is :)

Last edited:
Okay let's start with Elvendell - I still didn't upgrade my rme but the only change i guess will be changing roofs for the new ones...

EV1 - place looks quite magically (I hope!) and got some interesting ideas:
U2f4jvh.png

EV2 - some floor tricks ^^
FWi6eT3.png

EV3 - Ow, funreal... on a boat?! set on fire?!
OE9MWeJ.png

EV4 - and a party? Elves cannot into feeling
407tvbf.png

EV5 - I think that even smithy looks smart!
W9qlSlQ.png

EV6 - Still need to add branches so have nice 3d and light effects, and imported coal for smith...
lfBQaR0.png

EV7 - And this is reason of nearby swamps - elves made a dam! damn!
xvJjWyM.png

EV8 - Picturesque! You can also see part of horse ring! task is to have the best time over all obsticles!
XL8ANQo.png

EV9 - Vines and house to produce juice -> vine
2gXQiFd.png

EV10 - Elvish garden is supposed to be untidy, wild and messy otherwise how would it be different?!
LXYbre3.png

EV11 - Theatre with "understage" diva's room.
axvIrOq.png

EV12 - Palace has many routes and i still consider changing/leaving roof...
9Pf1i7T.png

EV13 - Elvish library?, please... you reenvented the wheel... ~~okay, okay, I know! but how nice it looks? right? :(
f65l0Vr.png

EV14 - Kitchen and dinning room with vegetarian dishes ^^
1eGNQMu.png

EV15 - So this is how cheese is made? off you rats! elevator, another secret entrance...
ftN3NKN.png

EV16 - Pro-Bio-Eco-Vege-Organic-Elvish food... Now when I think of it... They should also eat snails...
ZftRAxL.png

Some swamps with only few updates along my mappin I think because of sentiment for this place:

SW1 - Still looking for inhabitants who likes shrooms but are much weaker than fungous...
AqEIEr0.png

SW2 - Underground mushroom caves will be full of fungous and mutated bats
fcodCJw.png

SW3 - The good old climate of the swamps - this is how i remember original greenclaw swamps but they never looked this way :( you'll find discrete and modest uniques here not some spectacular overmapped places
GZP6HIG.png

SW4 - Especially at night huge swamp got it's magic during boat travel
IXZoBzd.png

SW5 - One day I think I understood why swamps in tibia is not brown but green... i think that this is the way we should use it, but i'm still used to put swamp on grass rather than on water
LCuZi9Z.png

SW6 - One of the best way to earn money here is to collect herbs and exchange for potions/runes at witch house
nj4j5Xn.png

SW7 - I'm really proud of this witch house which kind of disturbs stereotype proving it is really well educated person who has wide knowledge :)
mISzc0n.png

SW8 - Swamp troll place to rest
CKZRr4g.png

SW9 - Undergrounds are real labyrinth of passages and caves
4yyeSMD.png

SW10 - At day they are greener and friendlier. I really like getting lost here, it is so frustrating xD
qffQjHU.png

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this one. Probably imo your best so far. Keep it up!
I hope to! It's time for haunted Cathedral drowning in swamps:

HC1 -
Bandits took over village
6PQqFfr.png

HC2 - Bee hives in woods and abandoned garden
Wi7IJRH.png

HC3 - Need to find another (secret) ways
HqTlWz8.png

HC4 - You can se that half of cathedral has already collapsed
a1wObyz.png

HC5 - I tried to make huge church organ, sometimes you'll se banshee flying underneath ceiling
ZK8Umly.png

HC6 - Great, enterance to crypts like i needed more undeads...
0yeXkYM.png

HC7 - There is still humpback living in belfry and ringing the bells... this looks familiar
2hJeFdi.png

HC8 - Cleaner overview but without light effects and mystery
1b5FdX5.png

Last edited:
This is a piece of very good mapping, which I will never reach using 8.0 Q.Q. Sprites from newer version allow to make many more variations, styles and general stuff, but definitely a lot of creativity, patience and imagination is needed to make a detailed and consistent world.

This is a piece of very good mapping, which I will never reach using 8.0 Q.Q. Sprites from newer version allow to make many more variations, styles and general stuff, but definitely a lot of creativity, patience and imagination is needed to make a detailed and consistent world.

I cannot fully agree. I started with 8.0 but you still have desert and jungle sprites, some machines, lava places, waterfalls... You work must just focus on forcing players to use their own imagination rather than just showing this to them "on a silver plate" ^^

THIS is how cathedral looked previously, I think i made it on tibia 8.6 but can be wrong.. still got climate, i think better than dark cathedral in rl tibia
010890.png

VG1 - Before we enter the castle we can see recent battlefield and slaughtered village
hS8vmWa.png

CT1 - Whole castle, hope it got everything it needs^^

CT2 - I decided to put gifs so You could see overlook and lower floors, hope You'll like decoration of workshops as much as i do!

CT3 - Church, post office and I used oldtrick to enchant green space in narrow city streets

CT4 - City will be full of celebrating victory warriors... watch out on them! anyway narrow paths and tiny houses was a nice idea.. I hope..

CT5 - Whole castle is divided on different floors and on the top You'll find markets
Js1AsoG.png

CT6 - Ofc sth bad is happening underground connected to warlocks and inhabitants has also problem with rats coming out of sewers...
OClBEil.png

Last edited:
Recently I'm making undergrounds of vampire palace so I'll post some other places:

OT1 - Bear lake, with improved loot from bears (well reasonable I guess...)
X252hEj.png

OT2 -
Some different swamps
GEEBI5w.png

OT3 -
Some underground swamps
Qno6i0f.png

OT4 -
More swamps
lvp8RpV.png

OT5 -
Little poacher camp
eNxvyhk.png

OT6 -
Meadows
dp5HPo4.png

OT7 -
Dragon Lord's lair
kQndk78.png

OT8 -
Windmill, farm and scarecrows, looks nice when animated but as You can see helpless ^^ !
imoZzUu.png

Smtimes I donT like the way u use borders. But ur castle was trully amazIng. It needs more likes.

Smtimes I donT like the way u use borders. But ur castle was trully amazIng. It needs more likes.
I think I know what you mean - this grass borders which I tried to use as hill and 3D stairs on same level... Anyway, everyone gets as much likes as they deserve, for me it is two likes xD

It is time for Scarewood!
@scheisse
prepare for heart attack with more my unreasonable borders! but I promise these are last border excesses on this continent ^^

SC 1 - I think best I can give is gif during night to feel climate
nu7Ki8C.gif

SC 2 - But during day it is more visible :)
jkz6rYa.gif

SC 3 - I've hidden all black spots on the minimap which were made by this underground border with dead trees.
XdrOti1.png

SC 4 - Those witches... always mess with thing they cannot control...
BbTsrt0.png

SC 5 - I'm really proud that everything You will see (maybe except tree crowns) is on the same level
k2nelcp.png

SC 6 - Few swamps nearby
56egyMc.png

SC 7 - At night I hope it looks much more scary
b7PIzh0.png

SC 8 - Small labyrinth just in front of vampire palace
QbUN4Hj.png

SC 9 - Overwiev, still all grounds are on the same level and no black spots on minimap :)
B7TzxJI.png
13DwqfR.png

In the night it looks really good, like a real forest labyrinth. I like the feeling. If you will ever Release it, then make it night all the time.
Post automatically merged:

But add some scary strong creatures like giant sider. Then you will get an almost horror game Atmosphere ( smthing like torchlight, Amnesia or whatever)

Well I wanted this place to be passable for 10-20 levelers xD. I remember I put in hell 8 demon goblins downstairs and you must be brave to get down to them and then it turns out to be EZ. But you gave me idea of this "Wyda giant spider", I almost got heart attack when I saw giant spider close to amazon camp in Venore... I think this can work here! THANKS!

Maybe now it is proper time to put VAMPIRE PALACE

VP1 -
Climatic courtyard
y12DncG.png

VP2 - Ow well.. late for supper :(
hGvyK4m.png

VP3 - There will be blood
otSO9Pn.png

VP4 - Look how they massacred my living room ! :/
BS5WPSi.png

VP5 - Smells delicious, tastes like chicken...
ug14y9o.png

VP6 - Some dark corridors
HJHuU4b.png

VP7 - You'll find books about "How different food will change your victims blood" or "100 delicious spices for your blood bag" and a real tough one "Vegetarian vampire - 10 great replacements for virgins blood"
HUQTwtC.png

VP8 - Rooms of doubt pleasure
Woo2wvQ.png

VP9 - The throne room
riaC9i5.png

VP10 - Common sleeping-room
4qKmJA8.png

VP11 - Life fountains replacing 2 gold for 10 health ^^
J9i6sdE.png

VP12 - Few overviews - feeding victims with beetroots and aging blood in barrels was my gf's idea! xD
7hOsgb5.png

VP13 - Tortures and bloodingpool
EjMBZAo.png

VP14 - Rooms before extreme house makeover, i think of blocking this chairs but if looks funny when they throw chairs aside to get to you and kill you
83UOhky.png

VP15 - If anyone is interested, this is gif from my work here :) there is small route (gray floor) with just vampires and gargoyles and big route (black tiles) with brides and viscounts, blood priests and blood hands. after blood pool there are bosses. So places for everyone :)
Dy64J6e.gif

Last edited:
Back