• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berciq Showoff - Miscellaneous

Berciq

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I wanted to put here all works that doesn't match to anything other that I've created, so this are mostly contest works:

1# "Contrasting elements" 8% votes - Anyway I still like that there is something between two contrasting elements, that world isn't only black and white :)
G84Hayk.png

2# "Cyberpunk" 31% votes - I got what i wanted - bright neon lights and narrow streets, Hope, You'll like lamps idea, street food and billboards :)
TQQ2IYU.png

3# "Abandoned Habitat" 50% votes - I've seen this lucky Italian farm which could be destroyed by boulder and connected it with avalanche idea, kinda worked.
IVSfUGk.png

4# "Freestyle" 3,6% votes - Amusement park, haven't seen it before, thought it will be great and creative idea, community didn't but I love it! ^^
wepYKWK.png

5# I Was too late for "1 Year of The Plague" competition but for sure would have won with my work!
R4xEGi7.png

6# "Enchanted Forest" 1% votes - I don't consider this as my worst work, I really love charm of this place with tiny huts in rain forest.
gP9BOd7.png

lol love the social distancing on the Anni, I thought 4 was super creative and really liked it!
also the enchanted forest was really nice!
make sure you take ingame screens the correct way to make your presentation of your maps look better!

So I should:
1. Enable "don't stretch game window",
2. Then I receive really tiny game window, make screenshot of it, then
3. I open image, zoom it and make another screen?

So I end up with bigger picture but with right proportions of X and Y? Or You guys do it different way?
PS: When I put don't stretch game window it is really tiny and i can't do anything about it

Those one of them only the last one is amazing. Generally i can write it in polish but its not this section for it. You nice fill it with newest ones.

3 and 6 are my favs. I would make a whole village in the style of 6

Back