• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Berylia] 208 MS - No warning

Gresopi

Reaction score
I quitted tibia , going to study now on a collage at america. It will come with full equip and all quests done good mounts and shit. PM me if you're intrested, including recovery key and email acces. I have around 800k left on the bank + 2,3kk in lootbags at house. Sorry for the bad spelling :(

START OFFER:
85£

Screenshots when I hunted at inq seals:

2yjvq7r.jpg

15x3inb.jpg

House picture:
15mle35.jpg

post offers.

Last edited:
70EUR for 208MS? ;o Isn't it kind of cheap? This character probably has criminal records and/or is freaking hunted.

Code:
Mar 08 2011, 22:34:54 CET	Killed at Level 206 by Algaxian, Freonis, Nefroti and Zulo.

I got hunted by those guys at lvl 120 and thats the second time they killd me, it don'thave criminal record.

Looks like the pics were taken off tibiacast, i mean whos making a screen while hes exivaing some1?
Can you show us the character via tibiacast to prove that its you?

Looks like the pics were taken off tibiacast, i mean whos making a screen while hes exivaing some1?
Can you show us the character via tibiacast to prove that its you?

+1

<sniff sniff> scam.

I haven't taken any screenshoot from Tibiacast, i can show you at tibiacash o´.

Back