• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best 7.4 engine out there (no 7.72 downgrades)

Anyjia

KillaBeez
Reaction score
It might sounds lame but im searching for the most stable 7.4 engine, nothing such othire with downgraded sprite and etc. My question is wich one of those Avesta engines are the best and created for 7.4 without any 7.6 bs.

Kind Regards,
Anyjia.

none of tem , all are unstable and deprecatred.
there were a server downgraded by amiroslo but is crap you can't even use normal client so it's not real 7.4

none of tem , all are unstable and deprecatred.
there were a server downgraded by amiroslo but is crap you can't even use normal client so it's not real 7.4
What do you think about the avesta ones? i dont care about the bad shape they're in i want to improve it for nostalgic.

I've dug through a pile of trash that is archived content and found a few working links:

not the best code, but if you want to adapt 7.4 to modern tech, I recommend 1.2 (third link)
also I haven't scanned/checked anything. You're using these files at own risk.

What do you think about the avesta ones? i dont care about the bad shape they're in i want to improve it for nostalgic.
if it's for that reason. better use a new engine, since not even older engines makes feel tibia like real old tibia. and im quite aware that they wont feet to your requeriements if in a future you want to add something like code.
said that. You can get a newer an stable engine, downgrade it even more and put in add the requeried codes to make it feel as you would like
for example what would i do? get othire or similar + add real 7.4 (it's released in datapack section ) search for real spawn 7.72 .xml file ( and downgrade it even more. and so on.

Im just intressted about making something nice from an old disturbation (7.4) nothing else.

To be specific does anyone have the old googledocs avesta branches etc?
my idea is to build a real one replica of 7.4 even if theres some graphic bs and verry simple to abuse the client.
No modification like castle wars, capture the flag, just a flas 7.4 distro.
ITS FOR NOSTALGIA

Im just intressted about making something nice from an old disturbation (7.4) nothing else.

To be specific does anyone have the old googledocs avesta branches etc?
my idea is to build a real one replica of 7.4 even if theres some graphic bs and verry simple to abuse the client.
No modification like castle wars, capture the flag, just a flas 7.4 distro.
ITS FOR NOSTALGIA

Thanks everyone, so wich one is the most stable to run, i know theres alot of fixes and im willing to learn and do that to then later on release it public as 7.4 was

Hello, if I want to learn and modify the better and most real 7.4 server which one would you guys suggest?

Back