• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best 7.6 Custom Map

murphy

Murphy oldschool forever!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been retierd from making OT servers because I got very limited private time irl...

I recommend you to use Avesta to this map.
I don't want any request here since I wont have time to fix anything in that way.
but I love to get comments =)

Minimap:
20010762.jpg

SpeedyShare
world-map-spawn.zip

Note: The green and blank areas are to be filled in, they are not reach able ingame, by signs and others to note players the area are closed for a while.

Map Information:
Size: 26,6 Mb
Monsters: 3826
Houses: 283

About spawns, I have created this map to fallow "Natural rules" and monsters are put in that way that you wont find 10 creatures in a 5 sqm radius..

MapEditor:
This mapeditor has been modified by me, so you will be able create houses in the editor, etc..
Use 8.0 client graphic in the editor.. and don't change anything.. and you will be able edit the map without any problems =)

SpeedyShare
RME Modified.zip
RME Modified.zip

Sincerely

RealSoft...▲Bk:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am RealSoft, I am Xaroth, I'm the creater and owner of Xorthia, I was the one decided to release it..

Murphy, don't go on deep water since I can easy can get information who you are,

Once Again, I Am The Creator Of Xorthia 7.6!

The project was started a few months ago but I killed it due to very limited Time of fixing with the server, and decided to release the data folder to Ot Community...

Assholes as Murphy make people that release good stuffs to regret it pretty much -.-"

This is going to be reported and I hope they both bann you and remove the thread from here.... or add Credits to me!

Sincerely

Since you decided to release this, the credits to him were already removed.

Last edited:
I tough that xorthia a.k.a. realsoft is Murphy because i know he got many accounts on Otland and i chat with him on msn always

Back