• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Dedicateds/Vps?

W33dRoCks

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello everybody, we need fast where i can host a rlmap with 94mb of map, i use svn 0.4, protocol 8.54 and i dont remember number of rev hehe and what ram required for open without lags for get 200 or 300+ players.

i can pay so much only 50 € or 60 €...
thanks.

svn 0.4... But you aren't donator? :(

OT: if you can pay setup fee, go hetzner.de (worth it) else I would say serverloft (for dedicated) gl hosting rl map on vps ;P

but i dont got 149€ for payment setup and i don't know from linux, only windows t.t
and i'am a ex donator my subcription decrase 2 or 3 days ago

i can pay max... 100 €

cheapvps.co.uk and get the 52pound package. Allows 4GB burstable, but I know people have maxed it for over a month without it stop working.

Otherwise I might have a server for %'s.

Windows itself cost a hell lot of money extra.

I'll throw in the offer of a 4GB box, 200GB HDD, i7-920, 100mbit split line (free usage), Windows Server 2008 for 100EUR. Paypal, under the table :p. No setup.

Last edited:
Back