• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Map Distribution...

Kazuku

Foxy Lady
Reaction score
WARNING:
I am a noob. This question may be stupid. Read at your own risk!

:D well now that that's cleared up... I'm looking for a good map distribution that is in English. After perusing the website for a good hour and a half ~ I would be interested to hear the opinions of other otlanders. Please tell me what maps you think are great! Maps will be inspected thoroughly before being downloaded so don't try to give me a keylogger :)

Map requirements are as follows:
~Must be a working map! Please don't give me some half-finished piece of trash that will take twenty scripters and their mothers to fix.
~Not a RL map please! (Looking for a relatively small sized map, but big enough for exploration.)
~MUST BE IN ENGLISH!!!! I'm tired of seeing scripts on an English forum that in fact, ARE NOT ENGLISH!

Your opinions are appreciated :) Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did.

Back