• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best place to advertise an Open Tibia Server?

pink_panther

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Exactly, it didn't help you because you don't know how it works. I work with Facebook Adsense long time and I know it's the best place for you to get players.

I entered your site and you don't even have the Facebook pixel installed. It's not just clicking on the buttons and thinking you know how to do it. You must have knowledge of the tool and strategy.

If you want to show me what you did, maybe I can help you.
Could I take you up on that as well?

Helliot1

Owner of Empire Online
Solutions
Reaction score
Teach me master, I am your humble apprentice
Like you said, you already tried Facebook Adsense and it didn't helped you, right?
  1. Where did you created your campaigns? Facebook Business Manager?
  2. How much did you invested in adsense?
  3. What kind of campaign did you created?
  4. How many days?

If you have an image of your Business Manager it would help a lot.

pink_panther

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I haven't tried it before, I don't personally use Facebook or much Social media, but I have a facebook page for my OT, but haven't invested much thus far, I boosted a couple posts I made for the lulz, but I'm probably missing out considerably.

I need to learn more about it

hotdog1337

Solutions
Reaction score
well i seen zezenia ad so it definately works to show ots to ppl that play them interested inthem ;o

OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
Like you said, you already tried Facebook Adsense and it didn't helped you, right?
  1. Where did you created your campaigns? Facebook Business Manager?
  2. How much did you invested in adsense?
  3. What kind of campaign did you created?
  4. How many days?

If you have an image of your Business Manager it would help a lot.
I created right from the post
I invested very few money
Was a 7 days campaign for wbesite visits along with a video of the server

hotdog1337

Solutions
Reaction score
current running adsense for me :

Location — mieszkający w
Niemcy, Wielka Brytania, Holandia, Polska, Szwecja i Turcja

Interests
2D, MMORPG, Gry MMORPG, Tibia, Pixel art, Gry RPG lub Retrogaming

update changed the locations to narrow down

27 link clicks so far

also got 4 streamers running banners and talking to another 3-4
aver.PNG
will update as we go along

Last edited:

hotdog1337

Solutions
Reaction score
daily update:
daily.PNG

using 6 streamers that have banner
and the facebook ads are not really great because i didnt put much money into them (10-50clicks from fb daily but no guarantee its really tibia players)
from friday i will also have facebook advertising running in various groups and messengers
aaaa.png

Last edited:

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
rookgaardtales.com

My first impression is that you don't tell visitors much about your server:
  • Image gallery is empty
  • Forum is locked until you create an account
  • There is some server information if you scroll down to the bottom of the News section
Getting people's attention through advertising is only one part of finding new players. The server name seems interesting, but the only thing you show visitors is a stock website (Cipsoft's design).

OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
daily update:
View attachment 58484

using 6 streamers that have banner
and the facebook ads are not really great because i didnt put much money into them (10-50clicks from fb daily but no guarantee its really tibia players)
from friday i will also have facebook advertising running in various groups and messengers
View attachment 58502

I paid to Cateroide $ 120.00 USD for a video a month ago. He kept postponing the video date until he finnally declined to do it today. He didn't gave me the money back and blocked me.

I really need to contact serious stramers 'cause I lost some buck already as u can see.

ayusutina

Solutions
Reaction score
I paid to Cateroide $ 120.00 USD for a video a month ago. He kept postponing the video date until he finnally declined to do it today. He didn't gave me the money back and blocked me.

I really need to contact serious stramers 'cause I lost some buck already as u can see.
Invest doing your own streaming machine, even is sad to hear that famous streamers are stealing people now

ayusutina

Solutions
Reaction score
Why I didn't heard that sooner? Oh well, money come and goes. Yes, some players suggested me to start streaming and opening a youtube channel.
I even investigated about those twitch bots, with 50 you could run a solid streaming career asap

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score

thats sad, you can always dispute that pp cash

hotdog1337

Solutions
Reaction score
That's what I did. I hope it works.
@VoltZz done video for me he has fair prices and does great videos ! for streamers i chosen polish community ( over 100 viewers) with exception for 2 smaller streamers and paid about 25 euro each for 2 weeks of display of banner which i belive is fair price

anyways daily update:

I actually still have old domain connected aswell and tought hmm its doing some views too so maybe the players that were playing still look it up daily :)
domains--
azura:
ad.PNG
opikejra:
ad2.PNG
interesting to see that the old domain is being frequently refreshed while azura is slowly decreasing which i hope is going to rocket up by friday when the new facebook advertising is starting.

Last edited:
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
@VoltZz done video for me he has fair prices and does great videos ! for streamers i chosen polish community ( over 100 viewers) with exception for 2 smaller streamers and paid about 25 euro each for 2 weeks of display of banner which i belive is fair price

anyways daily update:

I actually still have old domain connected aswell and tought hmm its doing some views too so maybe the players that were playing still look it up daily :)
domains--
azura:
View attachment 58548
opikejra:
View attachment 58549
interesting to see that the old domain is being frequently refreshed while azura is slowly decreasing which i hope is going to rocket up by friday when the new facebook advertising is starting.
Can you connect me with them for advertising? Please :')

hotdog1337

Solutions
Reaction score
im booked from friday to 21st may